Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How many miss the old/new oso???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119194-how-many-miss-old-new-oso.html)

WeaponX 04-08-2010 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3081946)
or ever did.....:eekdrop:

What u talken bout Willis??

Have any names in mind.:lolhit:

offshoredrillin 04-08-2010 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by WeaponX (Post 3083631)
What u talken bout Willis??

Have any names in mind.:lolhit:

a couple...:D

PhantomChaos 04-08-2010 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Airpacker (Post 3083193)
Hey Nort, how much of the 100 million dollars that Internet Brands raked in last year did they invest back into OSO?

How would I know? What would they need to invest in anyway......it's an established web community over 12 years old? I imagine they only need to keep it fast, keep it reliable, and keep it updated.

baywatch 04-08-2010 08:15 PM

I was lost and now I have been found.

I actually started wearing the couple T-shirts from the other site as work shirts (now covered with grease and grime).

Personally, I could care if someone has a boat or not. If they do have a boat it doesn't matter if it is an alumacraft (some of my best memories are in an alumacraft with a 9.9 Johnson as a kid) or a Cigarette. The problem is when someone lies about what they have or have had in the past and then want to be viewed as president of their sand box.

I think there will be a lot of people that come back as I did. I still go over there but half as much as before and I rarely post because it will probably get poofed.

Screw me once shame on you, Screw me twice shame on me!!!

How are the t-shirts coming Rob..

jayboat 04-08-2010 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 3082112)
Ah yes ... such memories :kiss:

YOU and your thread are responsible for a lot of my good ones here. :drink:

I never understood the bashing of people who don't have a boat. Aside from the fact that there could be any number of reasons for it (all of them irrellevant), the whole point of a place like this is social interaction. I haven't owned a boat since I've been here but I like to think I make as much of a contribution as anyone.

Same for Dawn, but I like her pix better. :kiss:

Racegirl3 04-09-2010 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 3083753)
YOU and your thread are responsible for a lot of my good ones here. :drink:

I never understood the bashing of people who don't have a boat. Aside from the fact that there could be any number of reasons for it (all of them irrellevant), the whole point of a place like this is social interaction. I haven't owned a boat since I've been here but I like to think I make as much of a contribution as anyone.

Same for Dawn, but I like her pix better. :kiss:

Awww You're so sweet :kiss:

Catastrophe 04-10-2010 10:41 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ted G 04-10-2010 02:30 PM

:lolhit:

Jassman 04-10-2010 04:50 PM

whats everyone mean..whats going on over there at the other site...inquiring minds want to know...

SHARKEY-IMAGES 04-11-2010 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 3084747)
whats everyone mean..whats going on over there at the other site...inquiring minds want to know...

Did you notice something ? :confused: