Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe

You're sweet too
Old 04-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
If I have an insurance question, I'd go there but I'm glad that GD isn't clogged with insurance questions (or the newest OSO advertiser/insurance agent of the week)

It's hard enough getting people to post in the right place when the forums are clearly marked. There's often no rhyme or reason on why something is posted there. As far as racing and clubs- no interest there for me but again, I'm glad the forums I visit aren't clogged with that content.

I could not agree more with you. And add----Why are the mods letting advertisers post their "goods" in the GD section? There IS a video section for that, right? Or better, make it a policy rule (and enforce it) that all companies place an ad for their product and/or services. Stop clogging this site with advertising dribble.

I will say something good here about OSO. Thank you for NOT sending any senseless email spam to my email address. I have trusted OSO with that info and they have not abused it. Not like that tool over to Speedbump, Speedhump, Wakeboard-----ahhhh it's Speedwake.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 502ss
Bring back the good tshirts
yeah, no kidding.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Funny how a complete thread including a poll disappeared recently.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
that was closed because of it going off course and it wound up getting too far from the facts. It was closed with my blessing and it is in the process of being cleaned up and poll removed due to my own harsh language and possibly reopened.

for the record, my impression of IB and thier take on it is open debate, even spirited debate is acceptable. however there were posts in there that had no bearing on the original facts.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you noticed that too.....and i thought they all went to heaven,lollol
Old 04-19-2010, 12:17 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

I for one, wasn't surprised to see it go, the thread was mostly vicious and likely slander, by the time it died the original premise of the accusations had largely been discounted.

To make matters worse the poll had public results of who voted what. I'd like to think that many probably selected a poll choice before reading the whole thread and the rebuttals.

It was an impressive lynch mob while it lasted.

Last edited by Wobble; 04-19-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: spell
Old 04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
I for one, wasn't surprised to see it go, the thread was mostly vicious and likely slander, by the time it died the original premise of the accusations had largely been discounted.

To make matters worse the poll had public results of who voted what. I'd like to think that many probably selected a poll choice before reading the whole thread and the rebuttals.

It was an impressive lynch mob while it lasted.
it is only closed but still viewable, however I do disagree that the facts have been discounted, I think quite the opposite, I can only attest that my pm's, phone and email lite up like a Christmas tree. the facts are out and I stand behind what I said and posted. think back when you made a purchase from me for oil, had that transaction been handled the way the charity was, you would be disgruntled as well. I certainly hope that in your dealings with me that you, the product and your money were treated with the respect that it deserved. . doesn't everyone that spends or donates their hard earned dollars deserve to be treated properly?
Old 04-19-2010, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Facts are stubborn things.

Originally Posted by Wobble
I, too, would like to know where you figure the 'original premise of the accusations had largely been discounted'.

If the thread isn't re-opened I intend to start a new one and will be happy to explain any questions you have in greater detail. If you don't care to wait, just shoot me a pm, as I don't wish to sidetrack this thread.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-19-2010, 01:23 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
it is only closed but still viewable, however I do disagree that the facts have been discounted, I think quite the opposite, I can only attest that my pm's, phone and email lite up like a Christmas tree. the facts are out and I stand behind what I said and posted. think back when you made a purchase from me for oil, had that transaction been handled the way the charity was, you would be disgruntled as well. I certainly hope that in your dealings with me that you, the product and your money were treated with the respect that it deserved. . doesn't everyone that spends or donates their hard earned dollars deserve to be treated properly?
I remember the oil purchase, thank you.

I own two businesses and still run or maintain about ten websites I set up for friends years ago. From that perspective I can see how an important communication could be missed as I am constantly swamped with communications regarding those sites in addition to those regarding my own business.

It appears to me that the person in question made an honest mistake. I didn't see any proof otherwise posted. I agree that it was the worst possible scenario.

Quick Reply: How many miss the old/new oso????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.