Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thad Allen did build a boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119224-thad-allen-did-build-boat.html)

Joe 01-01-2006 11:18 PM

Re: Thad Allen did build a boat

Of all the Cigarette boats, FOUNTAIN is the fastest.

In your signature above... did you mean:

"fastest to depreciate" or
"fastest brand to be sold for a Cig!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

(I give myself 5 stars for that one!!! :D )

...Sorry - just couldn't resist!!!!

Back4More 01-01-2006 11:28 PM

:rolleyes:

buckknekkid 01-02-2006 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Steve 1
The fuel is wrong it has 480 gallons !

Steve what would it take to get it finished? We all know the rigging costs vary widely but you know what it would take to float it.

OldSchool 01-02-2006 06:51 PM

There is a quite entertaining thread over on speedwake about this. It seems that Jayl13 is going to bring it to it's destiny!!

Steve 1 01-02-2006 06:51 PM

Ray Around 4 Weeks to finish the boat with my crew! If everything is as I left it ,All the material was there ! Then Paint and rigging! It was measured for a trailer.

Comanche3Six 01-02-2006 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
There is a quite entertaining thread over on speedwake about this. It seems that Jayl13 is going to bring it to it's destiny!!

The scrapheap?

Steve 1 01-02-2006 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
The scrapheap?

Expert!

Comanche3Six 01-02-2006 08:02 PM

Expert!

You and Wilson took Thad for 2.3 Million, now your looking for round 2.

There is a sucker born every minute....and two Steve's to take him

Steve 1 01-02-2006 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
You and Wilson took Thad for 2.3 Million, now your looking for round 2.

That is a God dam FILTHY LIE and Libel !! Thad was a friend as well and no-one took anything not even a bolt, To make your jealous little schoolboy rant plausible there had to be boxes of money just sitting around there BTW I will talk to you at the boat-show!

Everything there was budgeted and Thad wrote ALL the checks ,there were people from the NY end there as-well and Mr Allen's personal accountant ..Also I am still on friendly terms with Thad Allen !! THE reason is I never stole from him and he trusted me!

BTW what fool put you up to this??You can't possibly be that dumb!!

Comanche3Six 01-02-2006 08:33 PM

That is a God dam FILTHY LIE and Libel !! Thad was a friend as well and no-one took anything not even a bolt, To make your jealous little schoolboy rant plausible there had to be boxes of money just sitting around there BTW I will talk to you at the boat-show!

Everything there was budgeted and Thad wrote ALL the checks ,there were people from the NY end there as-well and Mr Allen's personal accountant ..Also I am still on friendly terms with Thad Allen !! THE reason is I never stole from him and he trusted me!

BTW what fool put you up to this??You can't possibly be that dumb!!

What a rant!
I will bet you $10,000 dollars Thad's boat will beat any Apache Miami to Bimini and back! Any Takers? It will be ready in 90 days!
Remember that one?
Face it, you and Wilson took him good. All that's left is the bones. When I see you at the show, don't try to sell me a T shirt.