Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What are the must make Poker Runs? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119242-what-must-make-poker-runs.html)

FeverFan 12-28-2005 03:49 PM

What are the must make Poker Runs?

What are the best overall, turnout and bad a$$ boats? And of course women. :evilb:

Trying to plan for the up coming year!!!! :D

JohnnyMarshall 12-28-2005 03:52 PM

Re: What are the must make Poker Runs?

Grand Slam Poker Run, Grand Lake Oklahoma at Cherokee Yacht Club. Fairly close for you Texas folks.

JohnnyMarshall 12-28-2005 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by FeverFan
What are the best overall, turnout and bad a$$ boats? And of course women. :evilb:

BOATS? All i have to say is The E DOCK crew is located at Cherokee Yacht Club along with other very cool Boats.

thisistank 12-28-2005 04:02 PM

Miami to Key West
SCOPE-Pacific run
Havasu-Desert Storm run (see below :drink: )
I'd have to say the shoot out @ LOTO even though A) I've never been and B) it's not officially a poker run.
1,000 Isle run looks killer too as well as the NY run.

boatme 12-28-2005 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Need I say more ??

WARPARTY36 12-28-2005 04:05 PM

I think we will do 2 at Grand Lake, a couple at LOTO, New York, Havasu, Smoke on the Water, Destin, 2 in Sarasota, and Key West. :evilb:

Sean H 12-28-2005 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I think we will do 2 at Grand Lake, a couple at LOTO, New York, Havasu, Smoke on the Water, Destin, 2 in Sarasota, and Key West. :evilb:

make sure all the trucks have new tires... :D :drink:

maximus79 12-28-2005 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by FeverFan

1000 Islands is an awesome event. Over 150 boats last year. Its the best poker run in this part of the continent in my opinion. Hope that helps!

itilldo 12-28-2005 05:23 PM

What PR's at LOTO?

OldSchool 12-28-2005 05:23 PM

You guys ever think of doing one in the Chesapeake Bay area???