Notices

Maybe I'm a little slow

Old 12-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maybe I'm a little slow

I have been a member of this site off and on for years.

What the HELL is S.B.R.T. and e-dock? I see it constantly referred to and I have no idea what it means. Am I the only one?

It's ok,, pick on the fat kid,, he has no feelings...
Old 12-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Maybe I'm a little slow

go down to the club section, get all your answers there... they hate me tonight, tomorrow they will love me again....
Old 12-28-2005, 11:36 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: Maybe I'm a little slow

Who is Big Scotty?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Registered

Beware you are from NJ so Stez ( Mr Wonderful) will try to recruit you , he himself has even stated that there is no real SBRT, it's not a boat club so who knows what it means, it is a private joke among a few. They (SBRT) like to talk smack among themselves and throw punches at the rest of us that are "not worthy". E dock is a group of guys that keep their boats at or visit Grand Lake OK, most of them have pretty impressive boats MTI, Skater, Nortech, Cig, etc. They are concerned with speed and show up at lots of Poker runs and have a lot of parties. They have a lot going for them but are really nice guys. SBRT started bantering with E dock and so that's whats going on, hope that was helpful
Old 12-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

E-dock is nothing but a dock that is located on Grand Lake in Oklahoma that has some of the nicest boats around. It is a group of guys that travel around and go to many poker runs with their boats and hang out together. They run with another group of guys from loto that is like their second home lake. That is why there is a e-dock/loto section. Very nice group of guys who are very knowledgable and have taught me more in the few months I have been on this site about boats then I have learned my whole life.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
E-dock is nothing but a dock that is located on Grand Lake in Oklahoma that has some of the nicest boats around. It is a group of guys that travel around and go to many poker runs with their boats and hang out together. They run with another group of guys from loto that is like their second home lake. That is why there is a e-dock/loto section. Very nice group of guys who are very knowledgable and have taught me more in the few months I have been on this site about boats then I have learned my whole life.

no matter what you say, they are not letting you in....
Old 12-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Beware you are from NJ so Stez ( Mr Wonderful) will try to recruit you , he himself has even stated that there is no real SBRT, it's not a boat club so who knows what it means, it is a private joke among a few. They (SBRT) like to talk smack among themselves and throw punches at the rest of us that are "not worthy". E dock is a group of guys that keep their boats at or visit Grand Lake OK, most of them have pretty impressive boats MTI, Skater, Nortech, Cig, etc. They are concerned with speed and show up at lots of Poker runs and have a lot of parties. They have a lot going for them but are really nice guys. SBRT started bantering with E dock and so that's whats going on, hope that was helpful

sbrt is real, just not in the sense you think it is... sbrt was started by the people, not by us... the banter promoted us into the world beaters we are today.... i heard you were begging masher for our t shirts, you love us, dont want to admit it.. its cool, you are no different than the rest...
Old 12-28-2005, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Also keep in mind E-Dock and SBRT are friends! Both groups of people do the same thing! And it seems that these two groups of boaters can taking the bickering very well and it has made for great entertainment! Don't read much into the e-dock/SBRT thing. It just a bunch of guys having fun!

Just keep in mind, SBRT is mostly a bunch of guys from NJ and NY! We've got lots of personality!

Catagory5,
you are near my sister..she's in Port Republic. Used to live in Galloway.

Last edited by Lucididee; 12-28-2005 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
sbrt is real, just not in the sense you think it is... sbrt was started by the people, not by us... the banter promoted us into the world beaters we are today.... i heard you were begging masher for our t shirts, you love us, dont want to admit it.. its cool, you are no different than the rest...
You heard wrong, but I will always take an extra tee shirt if you have one, everyone knows old tee shirts make great buffing rags
Old 12-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=stecz20]sbrt is real, just not in the sense you think it is... sbrt was started by the people, not by us... QUOTE]

sbrt is not real, its a gag a joke.. its a few guys getting together to join in on some fun... people take life too serious, its not a real race team, just a bunch of guys getting together for some laughs...

Sorry I must have misunderstood your post when I read this on another thread, so please for all of us that are not in the know what is exactly is SBRT or what does it stand for.

Quick Reply: Maybe I'm a little slow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.