Notices

Big Thanks to DJD!!!!

Old 12-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Big Thanks to DJD!!!!

Originally Posted by Indy
Typical behavior from Dave from what I can tell, he went out of his way to help my wife and I a few years ago after one of the Shelter Island runs. Definitely a true OSO "brother"

Geez...I remember that !

As I recall, Dave crushed some waves for you and Diane as it was getting a little nasty by the end of the day !
Old 12-30-2005, 09:40 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by WesSmith
Geez...I remember that !

As I recall, Dave crushed some waves for you and Diane as it was getting a little nasty by the end of the day !
Yeah...and the big threat of some nasty storms made us feel more secure riding in a pack. That had to be one of the hottest days I can remember He actually came back for us when we had to slow down to get though Plum Gut.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did he have the radar going?
Old 12-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Miller,

You think you have issues with Valentina now, just wait till she meets me on the return trip!!! DJD and I will be sure to roll out the old Wild Child Red Carpet for her!!

hey Audio, how is it that you always appear with info on pickel parks??? Hmmmm.

oopps there goes my cell phone, it seems that when Dave gave her his number, it was on the back of my business card!

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!
Old 12-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DJD
First off, let me say I have FAR less gray hair than you Miller! What the hell happend to you LOL.
Now, what is up with that cutie Valentina? How did you arrange THAT???? I assume she was hired for the trip to be your "girl friend" for you to show off??? She is far too nice to be hanging out with the likes of you. When I wrote down the directions on her pad, I guess you didn't notice that I gave her my #. She winked when she saw it and actually called last night while you were buisy in the crapper. She said she would like to be dropped off at my place on the way home.
We will stop by when we come down to the boat show so she can collect her belongings.
Audio, I hear your a great kisser & even have a few brass name plates on the benches at the pickle ummmm, rest stops but your just not my type.
Nice to hear from all of you! A very happy, healthy & prosperous new year to everyone (even Jon)
I see you've been drinking the champange I gave you, huh? Clearly you're in the land of the pink elephants as your starting to believe your own PRESS!!!

Have a Great New Years and let me know about next week!
Old 12-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by waterspeed
Hey Miller,

You think you have issues with Valentina now, just wait till she meets me on the return trip!!! DJD and I will be sure to roll out the old Wild Child Red Carpet for her!!

hey Audio, how is it that you always appear with info on pickel parks??? Hmmmm.

oopps there goes my cell phone, it seems that when Dave gave her his number, it was on the back of my business card!

Happy and Healthy New Year to all!
I'm not worried, Valentina hates snaleboaters!!!

How the hell are you?

Happy Ne Years. Let me know if you come down the show next week.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:23 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is the Dave I met. A real nice guy and a class act.

I was a NOBODY that knew very little about performance boats on this board a few years ago going at that time as "Baja Boss".

Dave was always very helpful answering many of my questions. One in perticular was regarding towing, and to make a long story short he made me feel as if it was easy and now I have logged 39,000 miles towing a 36 foot boat over 10 states.

But what I will never forget is when he came to Washington, NC back in 2001 for the APBA races with "WildChild". He made a point to invite us to the dry pits and made me feel like he had known me all my life.

I felt like this was a good time to share my experience and tell Dave thank you also.

Happy New Year Dave.

Mark & Tommie Terry
Dock Holiday
Old 12-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Registered

It's a DJD love-in, what's wrong with this picture? It must be WINTER!!!

Seriously, Dave are you misty-eyed yet? I'm getting a bit teary-eyed reading all of these testimonials!
Old 12-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DJD
First off, let me say I have FAR less gray hair than you Miller! What the hell happend to you LOL.
Now, what is up with that cutie Valentina? How did you arrange THAT???? I assume she was hired for the trip to be your "girl friend" for you to show off??? She is far too nice to be hanging out with the likes of you. When I wrote down the directions on her pad, I guess you didn't notice that I gave her my #. She winked when she saw it and actually called last night while you were buisy in the crapper. She said she would like to be dropped off at my place on the way home.
We will stop by when we come down to the boat show so she can collect her belongings.
Audio, I hear your a great kisser & even have a few brass name plates on the benches at the pickle ummmm, rest stops but your just not my type.
Nice to hear from all of you! A very happy, healthy & prosperous new year to everyone (even Jon)
Don't feel like you are special. Valentina even does that for fat hicks from upstate NY! She IS way too HOT for MILLER!
Old 12-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Registered

Valentina just laughed so hard at Shane's imagination, she nearly choked on the ice in her drink!

Keep dreaming buddy!!

Quick Reply: Big Thanks to DJD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.