Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who has a hangover (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119468-who-has-hangover.html)

super termoli 01-01-2006 05:15 PM

Re: who has a hangover

1 Attachment(s)
feel pretty horrible. the culprit is posted below. once you get going and mixed with sugar, it doesn't taste that bad but the consequences are dire. bad idea...

GLH 01-01-2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by super termoli
feel pretty horrible. the culprit is posted below. once you get going and mixed with sugar, it doesn't taste that bad but the consequences are dire. bad idea...

Even the glass in the background is bent! :D:D:D

fountain1fan 01-01-2006 05:49 PM

super termoli where you hail from i see you have fabio buzz 80 on your avatar .thanks robbie :drink:

Racegirl3 01-01-2006 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by super termoli

ohhhhhhhh .. Ive heard about that stuff :eek: got any left? :D have any "visions"? :drink:

super termoli 01-01-2006 06:16 PM

Robbie, I'm in the south of France. My avatar is a Baia 80 Panther named "SUNDAY": twin MTU 2000s with Arnesons. But I am rather familiar with Buzzi 80, named "RECORD". Now produced by OTAM of Santa Margerita in Italy, the same shipyard that produces Magnum lookalikes (Millennium 55 and Heritage 45) with a Cigarette badge. They presented the very first production 80 last September and it's quite cool with four Caterpillar C30s @ 1570hp. The best they've seen so far is 58 knots.

Racegirl, that bottle had been around for two or three years because it takes special resolve to drink that stuff. We finally managed to finish it last night. I wish I had visions, nothing but a bad headache and an unquenchable thirst. I must have had at least a gallon of water today.

fountain1fan 01-01-2006 07:04 PM

cool thanks st how are things over on the other side of the pond . :drink:

super termoli 01-02-2006 03:01 AM

painful. advantage is: 2006 can only get better after such a start...

offshoredrillin 01-02-2006 06:35 AM

only one beer for me as well on New years eve....just didnt want to wake up feeling like butt on the weekend:)...happy new years to all

wigginout 01-02-2006 09:35 AM

I feel good. Headache. Took care of that with neighbor on his scarab. Up at 11, ate at 1130, popped a cold one by 12. It was 70 yesterday rainy cold today. Oh I didn't mention the wife. Today she got out of bed. Taco and tequila. :D

Sunrise Girl 01-02-2006 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by wigginout
Oh I didn't mention the wife. Today she got out of bed. Taco and tequila. :D

Ha..Ha...real funny! :(

I did get out of bed around 7:30 last night. Just long enough for a shower, a bowl of cereal and RAddiction's phone call. Back in bed by 8:30 and didn't get up until 9 this morning! :D

I've got to quit making those 50/50 Margaritas! :snide: :(