Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Live From Sarasota,It's Run Time !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119469-live-sarasota-its-run-time.html)

suncoastpower2 01-01-2006 07:56 AM

Live From Sarasota,It's Run Time !!!

Heading out for the Annual Ryan Beckley Sarasota New Years Day Run, It's foggy as hell(my head too) but will lift shortly to a clear sunny sky,I am bringing my camera and laptop to bring you live footage as the day progresses,Bringing the Sport Fish to get some air shots from the boys on our wake,Stay tuned !!!

suncoastpower2 01-01-2006 03:23 PM

Re: Live From Sarasota,It's Run Time !!!

3 Attachment(s)
A slight delay due to no water under the boats this morning. I hate winter tides. Didn't make the run but here is the Mar Vista social gathering.

suncoastpower2 01-01-2006 03:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ryan Beckley and crew,Thanks for the decals Ryan,Chip Fendt from Hustler Power Boats with his new bride,

suncoastpower2 01-01-2006 03:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Will Smith from Phantom Power Boats,Billy(Lamont) Glueck and Lisa Mathews came out in their race boat Twisted Metal,Gary Ballough( Gary I hoped I spelled that right)

Formula Outlaw 01-01-2006 03:43 PM

Weather's been downright crappy here in Nokomis today. Rained a few times, fog never really lifted, cloudy as hell. Basically sucked....:blaster:

Weather boys really blew it this year.....:rolleyes:

suncoastpower2 01-01-2006 03:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Meeru Fendt and Lisa Mathews training for next year,Allen Hovis formerly known as "Money" until I sold him this sport fish a few weeks ago.New AMT

Johno 01-01-2006 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Weather's been downright crappy here in Nokomis today. Rained a few times, fog never really lifted, cloudy as hell. Basically sucked....:blaster:

Weather boys really blew it this year.....:rolleyes:

What happened to you Russ???
When we left St Pete @ 11am, the visibility was no more than a hundred yards at best, used the GPS & idled our way down until it cleared enough so we could atleast get the boat onto a plane.
Ryan , thanks for all the effort & the great video's.
The weather sucked, but we had fun :drink:

suncoastpower2 01-01-2006 03:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Joe Spina and his new Nortech,Mike & Angela Holderness,Happy B-Day Angela,

Ryan Beckley 01-01-2006 04:17 PM

Scotty thanks for the pics....THANKS to everyone that came out despite the fog and weather. The first run from the Hyatt to Mar Vista was a long one just about 50 miles on GPS, good fun. Thanks to Freeze Frame and SMS marine service for there goodies to give out. Thanks to all the out of towners that made the haul here for our little fun run.

Racegirl3 01-01-2006 06:45 PM

I sure missed bein there. Glad you guys all had fun and everyone was safe (especially Joe :D ) Sorry the weather didnt turn out as well as you thought. :bunny:

I have a few pics of Wil Smiths boat from last year (love the checkers) but had no idea who it was! Thanks!! :cool: