Notices

Marco Island Cig

Old 01-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marco Island Cig

i am down in Marco Island, FL this week and saw a Cig running along the shore of the island. wasnt too close, but it seemed to have some orange and green sptripes. just wondering if thats anyone on here. sounded nice and loud and looked great.

Dan
Old 01-02-2006, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Marco Island Cig

Originally Posted by 95 24 CS
i am down in Marco Island, FL this week and saw a Cig running along the shore of the island. wasnt too close, but it seemed to have some orange and green sptripes. just wondering if thats anyone on here. sounded nice and loud and looked great.

Dan
Welcome to Paradise. I saw this boat as well. Good looker. I met him at the Sarasota poker run last year but have not had any contact with him since. Don't think he is OSO but can't be sure about that. I have seen his boat on a lift on a waterway off the Marco River just east of Hideaway. Enjoy your week on the Island and I would offer you a ride on PREDATOR but is laid up for engine re build.
Bob
Old 01-03-2006, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marco Island, nothing better! My Parents have lived there for 39 years and I have my retirement property there. Wish I was there right now instead of Jersey with the Nor'easter coming today.
Old 01-03-2006, 07:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Bob, If you are up and running in Feb. I will take you up on that ride. My wife will be down in Marco for the month and I will be down for a week. My wife has a small place just past the river, one of the old Deltona Condos. It is just after that new marina and rest. with the fountains on the right side going onto the island.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by wananewboat
Bob, If you are up and running in Feb. I will take you up on that ride. My wife will be down in Marco for the month and I will be down for a week. My wife has a small place just past the river, one of the old Deltona Condos. It is just after that new marina and rest. with the fountains on the right side going onto the island.
Sure thing. I do not know my dates yet for Feb. other than I will around for about a week at the time of the Miami show and also it looks like first week of Feb. Send me a PM late Jan or first of Feb and we will get out. I am off to Nor Tech this morning to discuss with them what we need to do to get PREDATOR back into shape. I am hoping by third week of this month as I am coming back for a week then.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Registered

Whats up guys my grandma "Nonnie" has a place down there as well and we are thinking of getting a boat for down there and we are thinking of either a 36 Gladiator or a 36 Skater or a 36 Nortech cat. What do you guys think? Where do you do most of your boating down there. We have a little flats boat for fishing there and I just love the boating. Bob the Builder where is your place down there? We are on Fredricks Bay on the south end of the island.
Hunter
Old 01-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

My parents live on Marco Island on Hyancinth. I love to visit, that island and the area around it is absolutely Georgeous. I will be bringing our TG down in a couple of weeks if we don't sell it. I hope you guys enjoy the area.

DK
Old 01-03-2006, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Bob, Thanks your boat looked great in KW going out of the channel on Sunday morning. You went out and took a right, you must have been going home.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 39NAS-T
Whats up guys my grandma "Nonnie" has a place down there as well and we are thinking of getting a boat for down there and we are thinking of either a 36 Gladiator or a 36 Skater or a 36 Nortech cat. What do you guys think? Where do you do most of your boating down there. We have a little flats boat for fishing there and I just love the boating. Bob the Builder where is your place down there? We are on Fredricks Bay on the south end of the island.
Hunter
Yo # 1 Hunna! You and Big John are confused!! Let me pick out a new boat for ya'll!! Wrink
Old 01-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Registered

Kids-
Just remember that if you are in the market for any property down here, I aim to please ....

Hi Bob - Happy New Year !!!
The new office is finally finished...Lunch on me any time next door at Crazy's...

All the best,
Hans

Quick Reply: Marco Island Cig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.