Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   smoking deal at wallymart (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119550-smoking-deal-wallymart.html)

Biggus 01-03-2006 04:01 PM

Re: smoking deal at wallymart

Yup, none up here.

TopSpin80 01-03-2006 04:07 PM

I bought one ... got the display here in galveston... employees wanted to save it and try to buy it on their own.. but i just checked out at a different register

Ernie

rdp145 01-03-2006 04:24 PM

I would like to hear from someone who has bought one. I got one from walmart a year or so ago and the only thing it would do is air up a bike tire or a low car tire that's about it, I took it back, maybe that's why there being discontinued. Maybe they've improved?

US1 Fountain 01-03-2006 05:44 PM

Just returned from both of our stores. Neither one carries them, or knows anything about them other than people have been asking for one. :(

packinair 01-03-2006 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Just returned from both of our stores. Neither one carries them not knows anything about them other than people have been asking for one. :(

seems once word got out alot of the employees snatched them, I was on my way through IN today and stopped at one, the lady said "oh, I saw several sitting in the back room" the other guy working that department followed her back, he came out and said they were all out of them, atleast someone got one..

US1 Fountain 01-03-2006 07:08 PM

Yeah, no chit. Dang employees.

Went to buy a remote start a few weeks ago. One of the salesman slipped and said they got a whole bunch of them in for $16 each. All the employees bought them up before they got them unpacked.

CMG 01-03-2006 07:23 PM

Thanks Packinair - just got home with 2 of them. The end cap said final sale $80 and i ran it thru the scanner, $22 :evilb: mind you I didn't need one, already have a bigger one in garage. I'll use one in basement and give one as a gift or something

rdp145 - theres no way these things will power an impact gun, wizzer or anything close, when I use my faucet outside it has about 30 ft of black pipe running down the side of house to driveway, I'll use it as easy way to blow water out when done. If i open it I'll let you know if it turns a ratchet or something like that

packinair 01-03-2006 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
Thanks Packinair - just got home with 2 of them. The end cap said final sale $80 and i ran it thru the scanner, $22 :evilb: mind you I didn't need one, already have a bigger one in garage.

GREAT!!! granted you might not NEED them, but for $22 how can you not buy them???

CMG 01-03-2006 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by packinair
GREAT!!! granted you might not NEED them, but for $22 how can you not buy them???

and my wife thinks I'm financially irresponsible. just wait until she needs some compressed air in the shed or the laundry room~!

Jassman 01-04-2006 05:50 AM

We have a Tent in the parking lot, for Walmart. :eek: