Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Single Engine Boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119564-single-engine-boats.html)

29scarab 01-03-2006 12:53 PM

Re: Single Engine Boats

Originally Posted by Wardey
Extreme is not 'known"???? :mad: Not a mass produced production but a true custom built boat. Check out the past years of World Champion and National wins on the APBA/SBI and OSS circuts. Extreme built race boats first, then pleasure boats and the pleasure boats are built to the same spec's as the race boats !!! Even on the race conditions, there has never been an Extreme De-Lam or Break !!!! Just for your info.... :mad: Dave

I think that was commment was meant in the wrong contex.
I think CLAY is referring to that name brand of boat is not used in the area he lives in. I live in Houston and when I searched for my boat I was shopping for a type that was well known on the water I run in. This also would help in resale in the area I live in in the future.

I was not familiar with your brand boat until I got on this site. Of course I had not gotten into boat racing either which I'm sure had a lot to do with it.

Shawn

BODYSHOT1 01-03-2006 02:07 PM

26 or 32 Sutphen..new 32's are singles..

28 Pantera

30 Superboat

280/290 Velocity

thedonz 01-03-2006 02:10 PM

28 pantera 28 apache

jr mike

birdog 01-03-2006 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
28 pantera 28 apache

jr mike

And Saber.....Those 3 are my "short" list

Stormrider 01-03-2006 02:54 PM

oooooh, there was a single 28saber up in michigan last yr for sale w/ a 502. asking was around 32.
anyone know if its still for sale?

Clay Washington 01-03-2006 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey
Extreme is not 'known"???? :mad: Not a mass produced production but a true custom built boat. Check out the past years of World Champion and National wins on the APBA/SBI and OSS circuts. Extreme built race boats first, then pleasure boats and the pleasure boats are built to the same spec's as the race boats !!! Even on the race conditions, there has never been an Extreme De-Lam or Break !!!! Just for your info.... :mad: Dave

Oops! Sorry... Please read what 29scarab said.

I have never seen an Extreme on my lake, but I will consider them. Do you know of any For Sale that you would recommend?

Stormrider 01-03-2006 03:30 PM

So far only 1 extreme 29 open version has been finsished that i know of.
But I'd own one in a flash.
very effiecient! and has great lines too.
don't know if there's much of a stabbin cabin compared to the larger boats.

Clay Washington 01-03-2006 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by itilldo

Yep... That's another good candidate. I think I could talk them down to $40K. Add a Whipple later on and I would have a cool boat. :cool:

Wardey 01-03-2006 03:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hey Storm. (2) to be exact. 60 mph at 3800!!! Cabin has plenty of room for stabb'n !!! but....not for 40K. Thanks, Dave

woz58 01-03-2006 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
I'd go for the 28apache in the classifieds w/ 525.
Dont know of any single pantera's for sale.
Plus the claymates would dig that apache paint.

Also, the 28 active thunder would be a good choice, 99k in the classifieds.

Where is the 28 apache? I'm iterested!