Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Marco Island Cig (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119572-marco-island-cig.html)

Bobthebuilder 01-03-2006 02:26 PM

Re: Marco Island Cig

Originally Posted by 39NAS-T
Whats up guys my grandma "Nonnie" has a place down there as well and we are thinking of getting a boat for down there and we are thinking of either a 36 Gladiator or a 36 Skater or a 36 Nortech cat. What do you guys think? Where do you do most of your boating down there. We have a little flats boat for fishing there and I just love the boating. Bob the Builder where is your place down there? We are on Fredricks Bay on the south end of the island.
Hunter

Hello Hunter,

We need a 36 NT cat on the Island !! :D As for our boating around here our day boating could be a 20 mile run to Everglades City to the Rod and Gun Club, 20 mi. to Naples Tin City, often Ft Meyers / Cape Coral / Sanibel which is about 50 mi each way. Lots of protected back water as well around here once you get to know your way around. I have had a condo on the beach here since 1991. I used to get up some mornings and go to Key West for lunch, then run the Hawk Chanel to Marathon, then head north across Florida Bay and up the west coast and be back on the Island for dinner. 240 mile round trip or 200 miles if I just straight shot it down and back. Now I am not so hard on myself and overnight it and come back the next day. This area really remains undiscovered. :cool: Be sure to PM me when you are coming and we can get together. :D
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-03-2006 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by ktron
My parents live on Marco Island on Hyancinth. I love to visit, that island and the area around it is absolutely Georgeous. I will be bringing our TG down in a couple of weeks if we don't sell it. I hope you guys enjoy the area.

DK

Whether you bring the TG or not be sure to contact me. We can get out in our boats and enjoy what this area has to offer.
Have you done any boating here ? If not I would be glad to show you around. I should be up and running in a couple of weeks. :D
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-03-2006 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Yo # 1 Hunna! You and Big John are confused!! Let me pick out a new boat for ya'll!! :evilb: :p Wrink

Hello Wrink,

I spent a couple of hours today up at Nor Tech plants. While I was there I checked out your new ride and it's looking good. Brought back memories of when PREDATOR was built. Good choice. :D
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-03-2006 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by rockstrmkr
Kids-
Just remember that if you are in the market for any property down here, I aim to please :D ....

Hi Bob - Happy New Year !!!
The new office is finally finished...Lunch on me any time next door at Crazy's...

All the best,
Hans

Hello Hans,

I have been meaning to get in touch with you. We were to get out on PREDATOR this week and I think you have figured out by now that I broke a motor. :( It is in good hands right now and I should be up and running when I come back a little later this month. I will be in touch with you and we will get that ride in soon. :D
Bob

ktron 01-03-2006 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Whether you bring the TG or not be sure to contact me. We can get out in our boats and enjoy what this area has to offer.
Have you done any boating here ? If not I would be glad to show you around. I should be up and running in a couple of weeks. :D
Bob

Bob,

My Father and I have been boating down there for about 6 years now, the TG is usually down there over the winter months. I work Near Boston so I go down 3-4 times over the winter to visit and boat.

give me your # and I will give you a call when I am down. I would love to talk with you about Nortech because we are interested in a 36 cat also.

Daren

Bobthebuilder 01-03-2006 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ktron
Bob,

My Father and I have been boating down there for about 6 years now, the TG is usually down there over the winter months. I work Near Boston so I go down 3-4 times over the winter to visit and boat.

give me your # and I will give you a call when I am down. I would love to talk with you about Nortech because we are interested in a 36 cat also.

Daren

Great. My cell is 519-498-6945. E mail is: [email protected] Call anytime.
Bob

ktron 01-03-2006 03:18 PM

Great. My cell is 519-498-6945. E mail is: [email protected] Call anytime.
Bob

Thanks Bob.

Daren

wrinkleface 01-03-2006 06:48 PM

Hello Wrink,

I spent a couple of hours today up at Nor Tech plants. While I was there I checked out your new ride and it's looking good. Brought back memories of when PREDATOR was built. Good choice. :D
Bob

Hey Bob Thanx for the update. Couple of my buds did the coral gables fun run w/ U the other day. One had a 35 Fountain and the other a 42 fountain. They had a great time. Stay in touch. Tracy