Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2006 Chicago boat show! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119630-2006-chicago-boat-show.html)

Cord 01-04-2006 12:09 PM

Re: 2006 Chicago boat show!

Originally Posted by STUCK
I'm thinking about going never been there. Is there a lot of parking around the building? It will be a 3hr drive just to get there but I know it would be worth it.

Lots of parking. It'll cost you a few bucks though. If you're brave enough to walk the distance, I'd suggest leaving your coat in the car.

STUCK 01-04-2006 12:36 PM

Thanks. Is the parking one flat fee or by the hour? Any idea how far away from the building are you talking about.

ClassCig38 01-04-2006 12:59 PM

Hi! Go to chicagoboatshow.com for all info, also for McCormick Place indoor and outdoor parking at the West expansion (where show is) go to mccormickplace.com.

Patti

candyman35 01-04-2006 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by ClassCig38
Hi! Go to chicagoboatshow.com for all info, also for McCormick Place indoor and outdoor parking at the West expansion (where show is) go to mccormickplace.com.

Patti

Is it true that Mr. Cig will be signing autographs after the Dave & Busters party???? :evilb: :drink:
Dan

ClassCig38 01-04-2006 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by candyman35
Is it true that Mr. Cig will be signing autographs after the Dave & Busters party???? :evilb: :drink:
Dan

Yes, we ordered the Sharpies today -- He will be using 3 colors this year! He cracks me up....

:drink:
Mrs. "No. 1"
Patti

ClassCig38 01-04-2006 03:49 PM

Oh I almost forgot....instead of a signing table or area and D & B, Mr. Cig prefers a chair!.

Better quit this, while the quitting is GOOD!

Can't believe Quiet Storm hasn't posted on this yet :D You know how disappointed he is that we are not dining at Greek town!

"Mrs. 1"
(can't decide which one I'd like to be signing!!!)

Patti

sommerfliesby 01-04-2006 05:06 PM

What time are you guys planning on hitting the show on Saturday? We want someone to wander around with...I was thinking we'd get there around 1 or 2...?

I heard Dave and Buster's has a "No Cowboy" policy? Could this be true? Could I just be hoping it's true? :D :bunny: :bunny: :chick: :chick:

STUCK 01-04-2006 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by ClassCig38

Patti

Thanks.

Mikey Likes It 01-04-2006 06:26 PM

I am new to this forum but I would like to meet you guys. I will be in Chicago that weekend visiting my sister. Acually I don't care to meet anyone(j/k) but I like to party and love D&Bs.

candyman35 01-04-2006 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by famous12345
I am new to this forum but I would like to meet you guys. I will be in Chicago that weekend visiting my sister. Acually I don't care to meet anyone(j/k) but I like to party and love D&Bs.

You can register for the party at www.ChicagoPowerboat.com.
The D&B party is open to everyone. You do not have to be a member of the Chicago Powerboat Club to attend the party.
Dan