Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NH House Bill 162 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119714-nh-house-bill-162-a.html)

Formula Outlaw 01-08-2006 10:16 PM

Re: NH House Bill 162

This weinie is the kid who got picked on throughout school. He's the type who will throw a hissy fit about saying Merry Christmas. He'll whine and cry because someone living in HIS neighborhood, with it's association, wants to fly the American Flag. He calls the police if someone mows their lawn before 10:00 am on a Sunday morning. The kind of jerk who will find something, anything, or make it up, to complain about when he goes out to dinner just so he can get some money taken off the bill and then stiff the server. And forget about using a weedwhacker or leafblower, without him calling the cops. He's just a miserable little weinie who has never learned to think for himself, or god forbid, think of others. He actually, as others do on Winnie***.com, that they actually have the right to dictate what others may do.

Thankfully there are those of us who will stand up to his type and simply state no you will NOT do that.

There is no misunderstanding on this issue with Lake Winni at all. His, and their's, agenda is nothing more than to rid Lake Winni of our evil boats. They will do anything, say anything, make up anything, scheme, plot, lie, do anything they can possibly think of to obtain their objective. They puposely distort fact because it does not support their cause.

And the hysterical part of it all is that they think they are so much smarter than everyone else that they really believe that we can't see through them.

This guy is such a moron that you could post a sign that said "BRIDGE OUT" and the sob would drive right off the end of the friggin' bridge. He is THAT dumb.

The sad part is that if you spend any time at all on his "home website", their are a few just like him. I suspect that, luckily, he is a member of a small minority. I refuse to believe that the people of New Hampshire, as a whole, are as downright self centered and selfish as he is.

At least I hope they aren't.

pm203 01-08-2006 10:53 PM

They are constantly beating us up on the Lake Winni site.They want to know how come none of us will respond to their latest allegations. I wish I could, but Don placed me on probation! They only play by their rules, thats what $UCKS the most.

P.S. Most of the people from NH are the complete opposite from these weenies.

jayboat 01-09-2006 01:01 AM

Man, I am worried about New Hampshire. :(

This was in boston globe a couple days ago and gives a little more insight into what you are up against. Snow must be real deep up there this year.

Legislature to take up model boats, pumpkins and Internet hunting

By Anne Saunders, Associated Press Writer | January 7, 2006

CONCORD, N.H. --A lakefront resident in Milton had a close call with a high-speed remote-controlled model boat that dented her boat, punctured a water trampoline and jumped onto land, almost hitting her dogs.
"What if a child, God forbid, was in the water," said state Rep. Nancy Johnson, who has submit a bill that would require model boats to observe the same speed limits as full-size boats.
"I think there's a safety issue here," said Johnson, who lives in Milton.
Offbeat bills before the Legislature this year range from model boat speeds to Internet hunting and slavery. And while some seem silly at first, they are anything but to their sponsors.

mopower 01-09-2006 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
This weinie is the kid who got picked on throughout school. He's the type who will throw a hissy fit about saying Merry Christmas. He'll whine and cry because someone living in HIS neighborhood, with it's association, wants to fly the American Flag. He calls the police if someone mows their lawn before 10:00 am on a Sunday morning. The kind of jerk who will find something, anything, or make it up, to complain about when he goes out to dinner just so he can get some money taken off the bill and then stiff the server. And forget about using a weedwhacker or leafblower, without him calling the cops. He's just a miserable little weinie who has never learned to think for himself, or god forbid, think of others. He actually, as others do on Winnie***.com, that they actually have the right to dictate what others may do.

Thankfully there are those of us who will stand up to his type and simply state no you will NOT do that.

There is no misunderstanding on this issue with Lake Winni at all. His, and their's, agenda is nothing more than to rid Lake Winni of our evil boats. They will do anything, say anything, make up anything, scheme, plot, lie, do anything they can possibly think of to obtain their objective. They puposely distort fact because it does not support their cause.

And the hysterical part of it all is that they think they are so much smarter than everyone else that they really believe that we can't see through them.

This guy is such a moron that you could post a sign that said "BRIDGE OUT" and the sob would drive right off the end of the friggin' bridge. He is THAT dumb.

The sad part is that if you spend any time at all on his "home website", their are a few just like him. I suspect that, luckily, he is a member of a small minority. I refuse to believe that the people of New Hampshire, as a whole, are as downright self centered and selfish as he is.

At least I hope they aren't.

Wow , talk about hitting the nail on the head. Major problem with Winni.com is you can't speak tour mind , yet these azz holes can "go fishing" and start troouble. APS sarted a threads months back with a "story" about his close call with a Bass Boat while he was in his row boat. It took almost two weeks for anyone to respond to it, All I did was laugh , because I felt it was a made up Bull $hit story to start trouble. The guy may have been closer than the 150' law but where was the cop to cite him for that??? Probably the same place he will be when speeding. Since my home port has NO distancce laws , I'm used to it and anything over 20' is a real treat.

Audiofn 01-09-2006 06:57 AM

Hey HB162 try and read this. I know you are not a legal mind so we will try and take this as slow as possible for you. Read this taken from the Coast Guard Manuals http://www.iogcc.oklaosf.state.ok.us...st%20Guard.htm and go to see section 2.05-5 sub A

Now as you can see that defines Teratorial seas as "the waters within the belt, 3 nautical miles wide, that is adjacent to its coast and seaward of the territorial sea baseline."

Then taken from the encyclopedia "Since the 18th cent. coastal states have been held to have jurisdiction over unenclosed waters for 3 nautical mi (3.45 mi/5.55 km) from the low water line, a measure originally derived from the distance of a cannon shot. In the case of a bay up to 24 mi (39 km) wide, a line drawn from one enclosing point to the other marked the outer limit of territorial jurisdiction. A broader zone of jurisdiction to combat smuggling has long been claimed by various states, as by the United States during prohibition"

See I can read just fine it seem that it is you that needs to go back to school. You are certainly getting schooled well by us but I think your would be better served to start at K and move up again.

Formula Outlaw 01-09-2006 07:38 AM

I am going to apologize in advance to the real members of our Forum here. I said it once before in the heat of battle and got called on the carpet for it, which looking back I deserved. I apologized to both this Forum and emailed an apology to Don, webmaster of Winnie***s.com.

But circumstances as of late seem to dictate it is pertinent to bring it up again. Apparently we are taking heat "over there" for failing to respond to their allegations. Would someone please let them know that we CAN'T respond due to "Herr Donald's" decree that we not be allowed to post there. Now I respect Don's right to run his website any way he pleases, however in the idealogy and concept of "fair play", it would seem to me that if he will not allow us to respond to his members on his Forum, then it would seem appropriate that he now allow his members to post what they apparently are posting. Seems rather pointless to have a debate when one side is forbidden to respond. Now if the other weinies want to come over here and try their luck, we welcome them even though we think that they are basically idiots spouting idiotology 101. (made that up...:D)

The very fact that they ARE allowed here while we are NOT allowed there puts us so far above that group that they would need the Huble telescope to see us, flipping them off I'm sure....:drink:

I once referred to Don's website as "the Fourth Reich" and some of us refer to Don as "Herr Don" or whatever. Now on face value comparing him or his site to "Nazis" does seem rather, well cruel at best. But his cencorship policies that have constantly gotten worse and worse are what have dictated these comparisons. I mean I actually emailed an apology to Don and had ONE decent email conversation with him, them bam, I was booted off after his members were so much more rude to me than I ever was to him. When I played in "his sandbox" I was nice, firm, but nice. His members towards me were not. Then some of the posts I had posted here got hijacked and put up on Don's Forum and that's what got me kicked off, I guess. To me it's kind of a jurisdiction thing, what I say here should not have gotten me in trouble over there but I guess he didn't see it that way.

So if anybody here still has access to his website, invite those whining crybabies over here to play. Just tell them to bring their own medical services cause HB162 took such a beating (which I admit fully I THOROUGHLY enjoyed giving) his own "momma" wouldn't recoginize him.

AcresofIdiots, BearLover, IslandLover, JohnDerre, and all the rest of you self centered arrogant azzholes want to come over here to play? Fine, come on, bring your best. Just be prepared to get the chit kicked out of you every which way possible. I took the time this morning and went back and reread this entire thread. As most of you know, I don't run from a fight, but if I was getting beaten like HB162 was, I'd run the white flag up a LONG time ago and gone home. He is one dumb individual.

Again, I apologize to the members of THIS Forum for any remarks in this post that might raise eyebrows, but sometimes you gotta call it the way it is. Don's censorship sucks. No way around it.

And for the weinies that don't like what I said, I'm the very last person on the planet Earth who could give less than a rat's azz......

Formula Outlaw 01-09-2006 08:12 AM

I just spent about 35 minutes going over to the "weinie side" and reading their comments.

I am now convinced that "Deliverance" was filmed around "Lake Winni"...

Audiofn 01-09-2006 08:56 AM

Ya that site is kind of pitifull isn't it. I used to like it a lot. However, my last few posts never got posted and they were FAR from contraversial. I just said that I was trying to put together a few people to try and get Martin up for a class in New England. It is really odd that Don protects the people that hate people from Mass, and he is in fact from Mass. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Audiofn 01-09-2006 10:38 AM

Thanks Moose

Jon

^HB162^ 01-09-2006 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I am going to apologize in advance to the real members of our Forum here. I said it once before in the heat of battle and got called on the carpet for it, which looking back I deserved. I apologized to both this Forum and emailed an apology to Don, webmaster of Winnie***s.com.

But circumstances as of late seem to dictate it is pertinent to bring it up again. Apparently we are taking heat "over there" for failing to respond to their allegations. Would someone please let them know that we CAN'T respond due to "Herr Donald's" decree that we not be allowed to post there. Now I respect Don's right to run his website any way he pleases, however in the idealogy and concept of "fair play", it would seem to me that if he will not allow us to respond to his members on his Forum, then it would seem appropriate that he now allow his members to post what they apparently are posting. Seems rather pointless to have a debate when one side is forbidden to respond. Now if the other weinies want to come over here and try their luck, we welcome them even though we think that they are basically idiots spouting idiotology 101. (made that up...:D)

The very fact that they ARE allowed here while we are NOT allowed there puts us so far above that group that they would need the Huble telescope to see us, flipping them off I'm sure....:drink:

I once referred to Don's website as "the Fourth Reich" and some of us refer to Don as "Herr Don" or whatever. Now on face value comparing him or his site to "Nazis" does seem rather, well cruel at best. But his cencorship policies that have constantly gotten worse and worse are what have dictated these comparisons. I mean I actually emailed an apology to Don and had ONE decent email conversation with him, them bam, I was booted off after his members were so much more rude to me than I ever was to him. When I played in "his sandbox" I was nice, firm, but nice. His members towards me were not. Then some of the posts I had posted here got hijacked and put up on Don's Forum and that's what got me kicked off, I guess. To me it's kind of a jurisdiction thing, what I say here should not have gotten me in trouble over there but I guess he didn't see it that way.

So if anybody here still has access to his website, invite those whining crybabies over here to play. Just tell them to bring their own medical services cause HB162 took such a beating (which I admit fully I THOROUGHLY enjoyed giving) his own "momma" wouldn't recoginize him.

AcresofIdiots, BearLover, IslandLover, JohnDerre, and all the rest of you self centered arrogant azzholes want to come over here to play? Fine, come on, bring your best. Just be prepared to get the chit kicked out of you every which way possible. I took the time this morning and went back and reread this entire thread. As most of you know, I don't run from a fight, but if I was getting beaten like HB162 was, I'd run the white flag up a LONG time ago and gone home. He is one dumb individual.

Again, I apologize to the members of THIS Forum for any remarks in this post that might raise eyebrows, but sometimes you gotta call it the way it is. Don's censorship sucks. No way around it.

And for the weinies that don't like what I said, I'm the very last person on the planet Earth who could give less than a rat's azz......

You have my posts deleted and then cry like a baby about scensorship at winni.com

You privide nothing to counter my claims then declare a beating. Every time you post I laugh harder! Call up yo mama and tell her how you won! She might believe you! :evilb:
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: