Notices

NH House Bill 162

Old 01-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: NH House Bill 162

Ya OSO what gives? How come their posts are deleted? That is not cool it makes us no better then them. I do not want this board to stoop to their level. It does not bother me that they come over to OSO and spew their crap as we have all the answers to their misguided desire for a speed limit.

Jon
Old 01-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
You have my posts deleted and then cry like a baby about scensorship at winni.com

You privide nothing to counter my claims then declare a beating. Every time you post I laugh harder! Call up yo mama and tell her how you won! She might believe you!

I did NOT have anyone's posts deleted. I will defend, which I have stated over and over on both websites, ANYONE'S right to post their own opinon, even if it's the same moronic crap you've been posting.

And crybaby???? I played pro ice hockey jackass, and Wayne Gretzky I wasn't. Anytime you want to lace up a pair of skates, or stand where you want, I'll give you your crybaby right where you stand.

My mother died in 1983 of cancer. Say what you want about me BUT cracks about her are off limits. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 01-09-2006 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Registered

Steve/OSO Administrators, I agree with Jon. Please reinstate HB 162's posts as the one thing we have always been proud of is the right for anyone, even idiots, to come here and express their opinions as long as it is in a basically respectful manner. While I think HB162 is a complete moron, I will say he has at least posted his idiocy in a reasonably respectful manner, except for the cracks about my own Mother which I believe I have made it clear to him that subject is voodoo.

I know I didn't request any posts/posters be deleted. Thanks. Russ
Old 01-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Registered

I also emailed Steve and requested that the moron's posts be reinstated.

The LAST thing I want is to be likened to their website.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I made a request during HB162,s intial thread to throw him/her off the site. I put up with all their bullchit on the other site,and since we/ I cant post there ,why should they be able to invade our space and post ,with the only intent to harass us? However,it developed into a amusing debate and actually gave us a vehicle to vent our side and opinion without the risk of being thrown off or censored. ...Sorry IF the deletion of posts were my fault .
Paul
Old 01-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Registered

Paul, Trust me I know what you are talking about. It is VERY frustrating to have to put up with their crap on winni***.com without being able to even offer our perspective of the issue, since Herr Donald controls everything that is posted there. At least here, we can put these clowns in their place.

I found it quite amusing that he immediately accused me of deleting his posts, like I had the power to do that even if I wanted to. If one were to go back far enough, you would find even in the winni***.com website I defended others to offer up their viewpoint. The only thing I require is that it be done with reasonable respect.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I won't say anything to anybody that I won't say to you eyeball to eyeball, and if someone wants to take it further than that, MORE than fine by me.

Note how in his last post he says "counter my claims" not counter any facts he may have presented. That what gets me the most. He beats himself up as badly as we do, and he's so phucking stupid he doesn't even realize it. It's so easy it's embarassing.

So far the total of people supporting him is, from my last count, ZERO...

Which just about matches his intelligence quotient.

I suppose on his winni*** forum he's hot chit, but in here he's a little whining boy in a man's world. And since he's been quiet lately, he's probably sucking on his "pacifier"....

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 01-09-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Registered

OSO just emailed me asking about HB 162's deleted posts. They have been asked for his posts to be reinstated.

We do NOT want to be compared to Don's website, IN ANY MANNER......
Old 01-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Registered

OSO's email indicated that they did not know about HB162's posts being deleted as they asked me what I was referring to.

SO, that makes me wonder.......

Did HB162 delete his own posts just so he could claim censorship??????

Appears that there is something funny going on here......
Old 01-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

But, when you delete a post, isn,t there still a record of it on the thread? (post deleted for...)
Old 01-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pm203
But, when you delete a post, isn,t there still a record of it on the thread? (post deleted for...)

I thought so....??????

In his last post back at me it clearly states post 22, so where are the first 21?????

In the email I got from OSO, they were asking me what I was talking about, both the Thread itself AND the Poster in question.

I remember one other time when a bunch of posts by one member disappeared at his request on a controversial subject, and there was no record of it.

I just found it rather bizarre that OSO would be asking me what I was talking about......

By normal means of deduction, if OSO didn't delete them, and we didn't delete them, that only leaves one more person unaccounted for. Also, who would gain what by claiming his posts were deleted? Nothing by us.....

I just think something very strange is going on. We couldn't have been more upfront with HB162 even if we had a baseball bat. I just think it's wierd.

As Mulder would say: "the truth is out there"....

Quick Reply: NH House Bill 162

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.