Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NH House Bill 162 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119714-nh-house-bill-162-a.html)

Audiofn 01-05-2006 03:09 PM

Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
I have to agree, even if by some long-shot it does pass, they will never be able to successfully enforce it on the lakes, never mind the ocean! I am all for getting this bill knocked-down, no question - the propaganda has to stop, they are spewing a bunch of lies and the bureaucrats are believing them. :mad: One Saturday or Sunday on the water over the summer for some of the law-makers, instead of just reading about it from behind their desks, is all it would take for them to see that speed is the LEAST of their problems / worries up there.

Dude the fact that it has gone this far should have us all VERY worried. This IS going to pass it is just a matter of what the rules are going to be.....

Jon

pm203 01-05-2006 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Dude the fact that it has gone this far should have us all VERY worried. This IS going to pass it is just a matter of what the rules are going to be.....

Jon

Audiofn
There is a a good chance it will be shot down and a very good chance it will be amended. That is why it is important to keep up the fight....The majority of people do NOT want it. The small minority of people who do support HB162 want you to believe they are the majority.They are not.

DoTheMath 01-05-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn

Jon

Yeah - I hear ya brotha' - we just need to think positive and do whatever we can to support the abolishment of these bills to prevent them from becoming law.

Audiofn 01-05-2006 07:42 PM

I hear you guys. I was just FLOORED when I read that it included the ocean. I can be from Gloucester to NH in about 15 min easy. Scarry to think that I could get a ticket once I cross some line that I have no idea were it is exactly...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey DTM how is the little rug rat? Hope all is well. Cuz of people like you Pam is working me over!!!!! :p :p :p :drink:

pm203 01-05-2006 08:19 PM

I really dont think the coastal marine patrol would take this law seriously.They are smart enough to figure out who the crybabies are and how foolish HB162 is. If it is barely enforceable on the lake ,the ocean would be impossible and unprobable.

AIR TIME 01-05-2006 09:30 PM

WOW that would suck but it would take you ten minutes to go throught NH to maine JON JUST STAY 3 MILES AND TEN FT OVER THE LINE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I got to go dogs barking he wants to sit on my lap WHILE i AM ON HERE AND I AM IN MY UNDER WEAR :eek: SOOOO THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN GOOD NIGHT ALL!!! PS just kidding :p

CAP071 01-05-2006 09:31 PM

Stroke your puppy :chimp: :chick: :bunny:

Audiofn 01-05-2006 09:37 PM

PM I hear ya but it is just one more thing to worry about. Add to that Winni and it is a major bummer no matter how you cut it.
Not sure how I feel about Winni as the last time I was there people were not happy with me and I was only in my 18 Donzi. My friends went there with a Cig and people were flipping them off. These are two of the nicest guys that you have ever met and people are flipping them off just because of what kind of boat they drive :mad: :mad:

pm203 01-05-2006 10:01 PM

There are always the jealous types. I get alot more friendly waves than smirks. Alot of people take photos/videos and are generally happy to see a nicely painted Cigarette style boat, especially the kids. The people that smirk are usually the low-lifes riding in some sort of heap of a boat or just plain morons who are jealous or just dont know any better. Overall, I would say it is a very friendly place to boat. Give it another try.

P.S. Its like driving a nice Ferrari or Porsche down the street.The majority of people are going to look and give you thumbs up and a few, very few, will look at you in disgust for whatever reason.

aTX427 01-06-2006 09:23 PM

What happened to "live free or die"?