Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NH House Bill 162 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119714-nh-house-bill-162-a.html)

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 03:24 PM

Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by pm203
In fact, the head of Marine Patrol has consistently stated that the lake does not need a speed limit and that speed is not a problem on the lake.And that is FACT ,from the source.

You are exactly right, but unfortunately, these dipchits care NOTHING about fact, just their own little fiction in their own little pathetic world.

And I've got ten bucks that says this clown has to sit down to pizz.......

mopower 01-07-2006 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
And I've got ten bucks that says this clown has to sit down to pizz.......

Nah , but I'll bet Bear Lover does :rolleyes: .
Especially with their type of reason and logic or lack thereof.

LostinBoston 01-07-2006 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
If the legislature does not have the right to enact a speed limit on the water (owned by the state) then they must not have the right on the highway either.

What about murder... Can they enact a law against murder.... Or would that take away your right to kill people?

Show me FACTS that high speeds has caused accidents and are unsafe. And not just in area by launch ramps and marinas, but throughout the whole lake. Ive heard thing about wakes and canoers, but if you had an IQ over 30 (which, you probably dont if you believe your own bs), you'd realize that fast boats dont throw off huge wakes.

mopower 01-07-2006 03:49 PM

It's a noise thing , plain and simple. These old pharts have nothing else to complain about. And notice , since the speed issue there hasn't been any talk about noise on Winni.com has there.
I guess we're not supposed to notice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pm203 01-07-2006 03:59 PM

The really upsetting thing here is that the performance boat group as a whole is the safer,more knowlegeable and more courteous group of the lake.

Tazz 01-07-2006 04:08 PM

The really upsetting thing here is that the performance boat group as a whole is the safer,more knowlegeable and more courteous group of the lake.

Thats the truth...it's the guys doing circles in the small bowriders pulling tubes that cause accidents. The performance boater is usually more experienced and definately more alert.

LostinBoston 01-07-2006 04:10 PM

Thats usually the case everywhere. Overall we're more educated boaters, safer, and more aware of our surroundings in my personal experiances.

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2006 05:21 PM

I've been told MANY times by local law enforcement that they wished that other groups were half as responsible and courteous in general as the offshore crowd.

Suck on that "Winni***s"......

CMG 01-07-2006 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Why would you even post on this site? You actually think that you are going to change any of our minds?

PEOPLE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!! They will take your negative comments and post them up on their boards!!

Jon

exactly

Tricky919 01-07-2006 06:40 PM

Impossible to enforce !!!!!!!!!!!!