Notices

NH House Bill 162

Old 01-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
Print out some of the things you have posted here and show them to "local law enforcement". See what they say about you then!

Quit talking to the troll
Attached Thumbnails NH House Bill 162-f_arguing.jpg  
Old 01-07-2006, 06:51 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Relax people... New Hampshire boating laws do not apply to Federally Controlled Waters.

And when somebody tells you the majority don't want speed limits they are lying. In an independent poll only 8% of NH Democrats were against a speed limit, and only 29% of NH Republicans were against a speed limit.

HB162 will probably pass by acclimation (without a vote)

Anyone can make up statistics to prove points. 14% of all people know that. I've never had a near miss with any powerboats or been in any danger at high speed. The closest calls we've ever had (more times than I can count) have been at 45mph with jet ski's. Maybe instead of focusing energy and money on making speed limits that won't do jack squat for boaters safety, they should have a better program to train jet-skiers with. It should be that everyone who operates a jet-ski should go through a drivers training program similar to drivers ed no matter what their age or driving record.
On a another note, the autobahn is one of the safest roads in the world and they have a lower percentage of crashes per amount of people that drive than the US does. They have no speed limits (although they do have restrictions for crowded areas and for bad weather). What is different about it? Yes the roads are built differently and maintained better, but they have a much more intensive driver's trainging program. Anyone caught using a cell phone, eating or doing anything of the sort to distract them from driving recieves a hefty fine. There is someone on this site (can't remember who) that had a jet-skier drive in front them while in a no-wake zone. They had to put both motors in reverse to avoid them.
Old 01-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Registered

Great Answer

But the question was....

Do you support the right of a majority of New Hampshire citizens, by way of their elected representatives, to enact a speed limit on Lake Winnipesaukee?

Its kind of a yes or no thing

In this particular instance, absolutely NOT.

Why? Because of the complete untruths you have purposely put forth for no other reason than to deny a group of people, who happen to own boats that YOUR GROUP DOES NOT LIKE, access to "The Lake".

In simpler terms, I do not support liars beating the drums of falsehood to further their personal agenda.

Why don't you have the simple guts to come out of the closet and state right here and now that the truth of this matter IS to rid Lake Winni of the GFBL boats. You are a lying SOB, part of a group that it is made up entirely of lying SOBs, and you are so stupid and ignorant that you actually think people are buying off on your chit.

And as far as what I post and how I state it, if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Here's a newsflash. You and your kind are NOT going to come waltzing into OUR domain, where we idolize the GFBLs, holding hands and singing your tra la la la las and not run straight into a brick wall. And the water cops I know would be laughing their azzes off at how I'm pasting you.

No matter how many times you make a run at us, I'm going to keep knocking you on your azz. I enjoy it.

Want to know what the best part of all this is????

That we allow you to come in here and spew your lying crap which is infinitely more than your "wagmaster" of your site will allow. And that makes us better than you.

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 01-07-2006 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Registered

TRUE!

But what percentage can post a link to an independent study that backs up their percentages?

http://americanresearchgroup.com/nhpoll/boat/
Here stand a little closer to your monitor!
Attached Thumbnails NH House Bill 162-trollspray.jpg  
Old 01-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Registered

Anyone can find a link somewhere to back their personal point of view.

It means nothing.

One would think that the legislators of New Hampshire would pay attention to what the head of their own Marine Patrol has to say. But then again, apparently that is too much to hope for.

I would suggest changing the moto of your registration plates. "Live Free or Die" seems to have been quite badly tarnished, if not becoming a downright joke.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"Telephone poll 600 people."? You've GOT to be kidding! You don't actually put any value on THAT nonsense, do you?
Old 01-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we should start a campaign to ban all blow boats since they arent manuverable enough to avoid collosions with kayakers.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Registered

Please join me here the night the Govenor signs HB162

One thing I've learned in life: just because something is legal does not mean it's right, and just because something is illegal does not mean it's wrong. It's just the way it is.

Do you really think that if HB162 comes to pass that it's going to change my life????? Do you really think that's it's going to make much of a difference on Lake Winni???? Your own Marine Patrol has stated that not only is it NOT the problem, but would be practically impossible to enforce.

So if it makes you feel good for this moral victory, hoo ray for you. I'd love to be a fly on your wall, when after this bill does pass (if it does) and the GFBL's do NOT go away, listening to your little ***gy group whining "now what are we going to do"?????

If the bill passes, I'll let you know when I'm up in your Never Never Land so you can watch me be loud and go fast. Hell, I'll take the ticket just to piss you off.

You may very well get your precious speed limit, but you will NEVER beat us. We won't let you. You stand no chance.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
One thing I've learned in life: just because something is legal does not mean it's right, and just because something is illegal does not mean it's wrong. It's just the way it is.

Do you really think that if HB162 comes to pass that it's going to change my life????? Do you really think that's it's going to make much of a difference on Lake Winni???? Your own Marine Patrol has stated that not only is it NOT the problem, but would be practically impossible to enforce.

So if it makes you feel good for this moral victory, hoo ray for you. I'd love to be a fly on your wall, when after this bill does pass (if it does) and the GFBL's do NOT go away, listening to your little ***gy group whining "now what are we going to do"?????

If the bill passes, I'll let you know when I'm up in your Never Never Land so you can watch me be loud and go fast. Hell, I'll take the ticket just to piss you off.

You may very well get your precious speed limit, but you will NEVER beat us. We won't let you. You stand no chance.
Fun Run.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Anyone can twist statistics, take misleading polls and even go so far as to patheticly try and link a fatality in order to pass this law. All this does is emphasize how this is clearly not about a speed limit.

I'm still waiting for Winnipesaukee specific (Let me try and be a little more clear here), FACTS ONLY PERTAINING TO LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE, that show a need for such a law. Maybe something that would contradict what the head of Marine patrol himself publicly states? Like I said, I'm still waiting.....

More important things at hand.... GO PATS!!!

Quick Reply: NH House Bill 162

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.