Notices

What was i thinking!!

Old 01-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What was i thinking!!

Glad you`re dealing with it well. At least it did`nt involve a trip to the emergency room to get something sewn up or taken out.
People who can`t laugh at themselves are missing a lot. Some of the funniest burns and jokes that I`ve laughed the hardest at were at my expense.

Roger
Old 01-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Roger 1
I would suggest a pad lock on your tool box.

I think that we have a winner for 2006 OSO punch line of the year and it is only the first week.

Sorry about the troubles but when I read Roger 1 comment I blew beer out of my nose and on the key board and monitor.
Attached Images  
Old 01-07-2006, 06:32 AM
Registered

Hang in there. Anything can be fixed. We have all fkd up at one time or another. Good ideas on the dowel inserted and patched in.
Old 01-07-2006, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Several good suggestions. The dowel for adding integrity and the West System is so complete and easy to use for surface boo-boos.

If you've owned a boat for any amount of time you've got plenty of stories to tell. You might not want to share them but you definitely have them.

J, I can relate on the Katrina BS also. Lost our home in the deal and I'm now in the process of rebuilding. Should have my Top Gun by now but, hey, priorities first. Then, in the meantime, decided to get out and open my own business. I will not go to my grave saying "I wish I would have". Events like Katrina make you realize how short and precious life really is. Puts boo-boos like yours in perspective. Nothing a little resin and epoxy won't take care of!