Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
who can hook me up with the jesel full race pedestal rockers for cainfeild 350cnc's >

who can hook me up with the jesel full race pedestal rockers for cainfeild 350cnc's

Notices

who can hook me up with the jesel full race pedestal rockers for cainfeild 350cnc's

Old 01-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default who can hook me up with the jesel full race pedestal rockers for cainfeild 350cnc's

pls pm me with the best you can do on price for 2 sets, i bought the jesel sportsmans and the stand isnt tall enough to work with my installed spring height. let me know if anybody needs 2 sets of sportsmans i know they work on all the dart heads and im sure many others as well. thx ratman
Old 01-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: who can hook me up with the jesel full race pedestal rockers for cainfeild 350cnc's

RatMan,
I am WD on Jesel. call me at the shop. (216) 398-8500. Thanks,

Dean Gellner