Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shogren's Fountain @ Chicago boat show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119948-shogrens-fountain-%40-chicago-boat-show.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-08-2006 02:42 PM

Re: Shogren's Fountain @ Chicago boat show

2 Attachment(s)
Cool pics!!!

Thanks for sharing.... :)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-08-2006 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looking at the Port Engine, it looks like some sort of select choice for the exhaust to maybe make it run quieter. Just curious, what did they have to do for the Starboard Engine? :confused:

Back4More 01-08-2006 02:52 PM

Man, that sure is a sweet 42...goin to be tuff walkin past that one at the show.
I better not take the wife with me....or it's goin to cost me alot more than parking and admission.

OldSchool 01-08-2006 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sweet!!! That race boat looks cool. What class/series are they going to race in?

By the way, nice hairdoo!!!! Does it go like that by itself or do you have to spend alot of time on it each morning?????????

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :p

BobbyB 01-08-2006 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by 10x
We ARE gonna have a good time. Why do you think I volunteered to work everyday. :D I personally know all of the models that will be working with us at the show everyday. :drink:
That's the 2nd reason. :eek:

I want some pics of the models.

pm203 01-08-2006 04:08 PM

Beautiful 42 w/600,s. The only thing that doesn,t belong is that cheeseball steering wheel.

Downtown42 01-08-2006 04:46 PM

... :D

monstaaa 01-08-2006 07:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Looking at the Port Engine, it looks like some sort of select choice for the exhaust to maybe make it run quieter. Just curious, what did they have to do for the Starboard Engine? :confused:

from the looks of it, it probably is silent choice . and if so you cant squeeze the exhaust thru one side of the y pipe, which in full stagger installs must be cut on the port engine to clear the drive line.

similiar to this

10x 01-08-2006 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine

Tim, Thanks for the kind words, means alot comin from a guy like you. :D Not quite sure what you're referring to. The exhausts have custom bent tails. CMI's. Did'nt think about takin any pics of the drives. :( Me Bad !!! But I believe they're 17" center. :cool: The Herring 6 blades were not on the boat. :eek:

10x 01-08-2006 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Sweet!!! That race boat looks cool. What class/series are they going to race in?

By the way, nice hairdoo!!!! Does it go like that by itself or do you have to spend alot of time on it each morning?????????

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :p

Not sure about the class, Scott told me but I was payin more attention to gettin into the boat. :D AND........ It's time for a fresh rooster (haircut) :evilb: I don't think I even had time to comb my hair last friday, we were runnin soo late to make it to Mc Cormak Place for setup time. My brother calls my hair "wind tunnel tested". he says it looks the same when I get on the boat, and when we come back into the harbor. :eek: