Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shogren's Fountain @ Chicago boat show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119948-shogrens-fountain-%40-chicago-boat-show.html)

CAP071 01-08-2006 08:09 PM

Re: Shogren's Fountain @ Chicago boat show

AWESOME

Thanks for the Pictures :D

Back4More 01-08-2006 08:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pm203
Beautiful 42 w/600,s. The only thing that doesn,t belong is that cheeseball steering wheel.

Thanks... :(

pm203 01-08-2006 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Back4More
Thanks... :(

Well,....I love the boat! The dash looks awesome and I like the colors of the boat. However,let me say that the steering wheel just isn,t up to the same caliber as the rest of the boat. Must be a nice ride with the 600.,s!! Put a nice purple or yellow Isotta wheel on it and wrap it up for Back4More :D

fountain1fan 01-08-2006 09:41 PM

way cool love the pics thanks . :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :D

secureleo 01-08-2006 09:57 PM

Nice job Frank! Way to crank us up! Thanks for sharing. Shogren sure is good to us.

10x 01-08-2006 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
Well,....I love the boat! The dash looks awesome and I like the colors of the boat. However,let me say that the steering wheel just isn,t up to the same caliber as the rest of the boat. Must be a nice ride with the 600.,s!! Put a nice purple or yellow Isotta wheel on it and wrap it up for Back4More :D

Mark, time to call Trick Marine "Fred" :D
And you better bring Candi with you too. :D

10x 01-08-2006 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
I want some pics of the models.

You can go to a website that some of them do promo's for. It's called www.cigarsinjars.com. When the home page comes up, just click on "shipmates".
Not sure how many will end up working, but I know for sure the 3 that were over at our house today I already scheduled. They are Christina, Miss Chicago and Miss January, my niece Lynnette Miss March who currently lives with us, and Britany, Miss July. There are a few more from the Miller Lite girls that are interested, but we still hav'nt decided. My neice is taking care of that since she is one of the Miller Lite girls.
Like I've said before.................bring your cameras. :evilb:

Hauling Trash 01-09-2006 06:57 AM

The raceboat is the Old Rodriguez Boat that run Super-V last year with SBI.

It ran in Key West this year as Rio Roses with David and Mike in the Boat.

Mike

Downtown42 01-09-2006 07:33 AM

New PRA mag states 100mph Rio Roses with 750's as top speed. WTF :mad:

Isn't that more around 115?

Hauling Trash 01-09-2006 08:35 AM

It`s more like 119 mph with the 750`s

Mike