Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Going for a boat ride. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120020-going-boat-ride.html)

Titan 01-10-2006 09:32 PM

Re: Going for a boat ride.

Hey Tom

A Buddy of mine was down at Tappen Beach and told me the boat looked awsome. Congrats and have fun with her.. Wish I was boating today and yesterday also.

TomFTM 01-11-2006 01:18 PM

Titan, where was you friend , was he working on the tappen boat ramp? tell him Thanks for the comment on the boat.

Kitten, It was just me and a friend out there playing around , I did not want any other people with us in case of any problems. The water is only 40 deg. Hey you never know , you might see that boat in p-class this year :eek:

Stormrider 01-11-2006 01:24 PM

Tom, I'd be interested to see how that boat runs in the normal type of waters we get around here. ya know, during the busy summer days where the OL still could be overkill.
I see it was flat the day you went out.
Let us know how your next run is.

KNOT-RIGHT 01-11-2006 01:35 PM

Gotta love the weather up here right now.

Cant beleave its January.
I hope it stays like this. But I gotta feeling it wont.
(why ya have to ruin it)

That boat looks like a Blast!
Have fun out there.

Hey Tom Shoot over to Montauk point and maybe I will meet ya off Block Island.

Gerry

CigDaze 01-11-2006 01:38 PM

Dude, you're crazy. I draw the line at 75.
:cool: :D

Titan 01-11-2006 03:04 PM

Tom,

I asked my buddy if he talked to you and he told me he was sitting in the car watching. I told him the day before after I read the post at the begining. Then he told me the next day he saw you out there. His exact words were I can't believe this guy went out two days in Jan. and his boat and mine for that matter are put away and winterized..

masher44 01-11-2006 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Nice!!! :D :evilb: :D :evilb:

Jeff told you that you were going to get bent over :evilb:

Sweet ride Tom.... :cool: would make a nice police boat :D

OldSchool 01-11-2006 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Jeff told you that you were going to get bent over :evilb:

Sweet ride Tom.... :cool: would make a nice police boat :D

Can I get a reacharound and some fries wit dat?? :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

TomFTM 01-11-2006 09:53 PM

Friday weather is looking good . still supposed to be 60 deg. :evilb:

JCPERF 01-11-2006 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Tom,

I asked my buddy if he talked to you and he told me he was sitting in the car watching. I told him the day before after I read the post at the begining. Then he told me the next day he saw you out there. His exact words were I can't believe this guy went out two days in Jan. and his boat and mine for that matter are put away and winterized..

You have no friends :( :D