Remembering our HTM brothers >

Remembering our HTM brothers

Notices

Remembering our HTM brothers

Old 01-17-2002, 01:32 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I cant make the e-mail address for jet boat brian work...anyone get through? I'm just computer stupid....
Old 01-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just sent my donation
Old 01-17-2002, 02:35 PM
WES311SR1

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on its way.

Old 01-17-2002, 04:25 PM
RiverDave

Thumbs up

You guys are great! This really means alot to the families.

RD

Old 01-17-2002, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts
Jeff, I talked to Brett Becker at powerboat and they said they would be happy to run the info on the donations/stickers and where to send cards and flowers too. BUT, the donations need to be sent to a bank, not a P.O. box and paypal site. I'm sure it has to do with liability on PB's behalf.

I heard you say before you were going to look into getting a bank account set up to get donations to, Is this going to happen or just the paypal and po box thing? I think this would be good to get into the pages of powerboat where it is nationally advertised and could potentially bring in some serious donations. But the protocal is set. They need a bank account i.e. "the HTM memorial fund care of Bank of america (address, state, etc.)" Let me know what you can do or have found out.

Tank
Old 01-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts
Jeff, I got your email....Back at ya.

Tank
Old 01-17-2002, 07:01 PM
RiverDave

Cool

Tank, I'm sure Jeff will work something out for that. I know personally that a couple of the families need money now and can't afford to wait for all of that.. That's what these guys are trying to help with. I am so proud to be a part of these message boards where people come together to help each other in the real world just as they do on the water.

God Bless the OSO membership as well as the other boards that are contributing..

RD

Old 01-17-2002, 07:12 PM
HUFFPOWER

just wanted all to know,today ken lane was laid to rest at 2:00 west coast time,may he rest in peace,for the others still not found,i hope god will let them be found for the families,scott

Old 01-17-2002, 10:32 PM
Charter/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From blueamerican: I am a banker by trade, and a 26' AO Cat owner, would love to help the cause and set up the account, no fees no hassels, just set up the collection acount, receive the donations and give it to the families. Just need the signatures of who will be the administrators etc. and I could get things going quickly. Let me know.
Old 01-18-2002, 01:29 AM
RiverDave

Thumbs up

BlueAmerican, I'm not sure but I think that it has already been handled.. You might want to hit up Havasu Hangin about that. Your support is DEFINATELY appreciated!

RD

Quick Reply: Remembering our HTM brothers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.