Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   thinking of keeping it original {paint job} (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120191-thinking-keeping-original-%7Bpaint-job%7D.html)

SLINGSHOT 01-11-2006 02:43 PM

thinking of keeping it original {paint job}

1 Attachment(s)
but changing the colors........may change the white to platinum so i can have a silve engine room with orange drives and engines....

thoughts anyone?

thedonz 01-11-2006 02:57 PM

Re: thinking of keeping it original {paint job}

i like all solid colors not to crazy about the wild paint jobs. how about all platiinum. just my 002

jr mike

Comanche3Six 01-11-2006 03:20 PM

Do It!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarab3DMC 01-11-2006 03:37 PM

Slingshot don't forget me...??? !!!!...did you price out my coatings??

SLINGSHOT 01-12-2006 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
Slingshot don't forget me...??? !!!!...did you price out my coatings??

i didnt
will call you today

ratman 01-12-2006 03:26 PM

what spilled on it ? the white looks great have em repaint it all white and put some cigarette logos on it to make it classy looking. :D
i think all boat should be white back groung with just a few colors that work together not like some of the techno puke paint jobs ive seen for all the money look at catagory 5 or loose cannon minus the skull and cross bones. kiss keep it simple stupid is a good motto to follow with paint jobs as well. looking good thou :drink:

Indy 01-12-2006 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
what spilled on it ? the white looks great have em repaint it all white and put some cigarette logos on it to make it classy looking. :D
i think all boat should be white back groung with just a few colors that work together not like some of the techno puke paint jobs ive seen for all the money look at catagory 5 or loose cannon minus the skull and cross bones. kiss keep it simple stupid is a good motto to follow with paint jobs as well. looking good thou :drink:

My sentiments exactly.

BLee 01-12-2006 04:12 PM

Put it back together and drive that MF! :D :cool:

bouyhunter 01-12-2006 04:35 PM

I'm with Phil on this one.

White base, with some "subtle" colors.

I want something that looks more "Class" than "Flash".

Some paint schemes/designs are timeless.

Some of todays high $$ paint schemes will be like having a "MULLET" in a few years.

Too Old 01-12-2006 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter

Some paint schemes/designs are timeless.

Some of todays high $$ paint schemes will be like having a "MULLET" in a few years.

A few years? :D A bunch of them already are. :drink: