Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   No Excuses (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120246-no-excuses.html)

LEOPAJM 02-07-2006 07:54 AM

Re: No Excuses

1 Attachment(s)
These are really FUN boats !!!

There's a guy down the street thats got one of the old O/B racers ... twin 2.4's or somethin ???? Neat stuff !!!!

I'd love to see No Excuses out there with some new power tearin it up !!! :evilb: C'mon !!!! :D

This was my second '94 .... I have a problem !!! :rolleyes:

Stormrider 02-07-2006 08:15 AM

jdub... please stop... its like talking an alchololic into one more drink.
I'll need more time off... but i'll be back.
Uhhh, btw... where are more pics of your project... post 'em in the ex. forum.

I think no excuses would make a sick ride... but by the time you are done w/ it you'd be close to 80-85k depending on what u can pick it up for.

Stormrider 02-07-2006 08:16 AM

I know of a guy looking for a 28 single or twin, but only looking to spend 25-30. I'd recommend saber kids boat, but that has to be double that.
Anyone have anything to recommend?

LEOPAJM 02-07-2006 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
I know of a guy looking for a 28 single or twin, but only looking to spend 25-30. I'd recommend saber kids boat, but that has to be double that.
Anyone have anything to recommend?

Baja ? :drink:

Stormrider 02-07-2006 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Baja ? :drink:

LOL...
I was thinking maybe some of you Michigan locals may know of some 28 Sabers for sale, that aren't publicly listed.
25-30 is a stretch though...

LEOPAJM 02-07-2006 09:19 AM

There was an all red 28 floatin around for sale up there last fall ... believe it was the first on ??? Not sure what happened to it though ??? And the all white single 502 boat I think sold late 2005 as well ..... not sure about any #'s ????

Stormrider 02-07-2006 09:32 AM

That all white single had to go for 30 or less... I spoke to phil the owner, and others checking into it. Was probably a good buy.

Nykamp 02-07-2006 01:12 PM

There was 2 all white singles for sale here in GH here last summer Phil's was flawless, the other one need some work. What about the twin one on boat trader? Ben's got a nice 700hp motor in the classf. here that would go in no excusses and put a good drive on No Ex. and it would be sweet, it's avaliable with headers and trans, also. Steve

Stormrider 02-07-2006 01:28 PM

The old 'wavehippie' is pretty much sold.

Twin 700s in No Excuses??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

LEOPAJM 02-07-2006 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nykamp
There was 2 all white singles for sale here in GH here last summer Phil's was flawless, the other one need some work. What about the twin one on boat trader? Ben's got a nice 700hp motor in the classf. here that would go in no excusses and put a good drive on No Ex. and it would be sweet, it's avaliable with headers and trans, also. Steve

Yeah baby !!! Or how about 3 new Merc 300 opti's on the back of that ol yella 28 !!!! :evilb:

Whats up Buddy ???