Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   41 Dessert warrior (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120278-41-dessert-warrior.html)

dockrocker 01-13-2006 08:05 AM

Re: 41 Dessert warrior

"Dessert Warrior" eh? What, does it come with a slice of pie or some pudding if you buy it? :evilb:

OldSchool 01-13-2006 08:07 AM

Jay,
Do you still have that Baja? I never did see a "finished" picture of that project. Post one up, I know you put alot of time into that project!

....and I'm still waiting for a picture of Desert Warrior.

LEOPAJM 01-13-2006 08:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the bow .... not what your looking for .... but ....

HiPerf2000 01-13-2006 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)

rainmn 01-13-2006 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dockrocker
"Dessert Warrior" eh? What, does it come with a slice of pie or some pudding if you buy it? :evilb:

"Dessert Warrior" :D

Panther 01-13-2006 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by rainmn
"Dessert Warrior" :D

John Mulhern owned that boat, the guy driving the boat was the mechanic and a good friend of mine. In addition to many othere things... John owned an Ice Cream Parlor called Crazies, that's why the boat is painted like that. Not to long ago he died of a heart attack .. :(

Before that boat he had a Fountain that was painted in "Aqua Floge, it was a pretty cool paint job! :cool:

Mr. V knew him as well. :(

HiPerf2000 01-13-2006 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
John Mulhern owned that boat, the guy driving the boat was the mechanic and a good friend of mine. In addition to many othere things... John owned an Ice Cream Parlor called Crazies, that's why the boat is painted like that. Not to long ago he died of a heart attack in his late 40's .. :(

Before that boat he had a Fountain that was painted in "Aqua Floge, it was a pretty cool paint job! :cool:

Mr. V knew him as well. :(

Did he happen to own a 35 fountain at one point ?? My buddy bought a 35 a few years ago that has a similar ice cream paintjob. The boat was called I-Scream. We spent days wet sanding all those Fudgy-Wudgys off of the gelcote. Can't imagine there would be 2 different people who would paint a boat like that ?

Wild 01-13-2006 01:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
just a few from a couple of years ago when i looked into it. Couldnt swing it back then

Wild 01-13-2006 01:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
two more

Panther 01-13-2006 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
Did he happen to own a 35 fountain at one point ?? My buddy bought a 35 a few years ago that has a similar ice cream paintjob. The boat was called I-Scream. We spent days wet sanding all those Fudgy-Wudgys off of the gelcote. Can't imagine there would be 2 different people who would paint a boat like that ?

Not that I remember... He had the Fountain that was painted in "Aqua Floge" in the early 90's then got the 42 around 2000. The 42 was all white the first year or two , then he had it painted. He also had a center console that was painted to look like the bottom of the ocean by the same painter.