Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sharkey should get his own forum... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120376-sharkey-should-get-his-own-forum.html)

stecz20 01-14-2006 09:30 PM

Re: Sharkey should get his own forum...

i love tim, he makes me feel all warm inside....

bojoe2 01-14-2006 09:36 PM

ok Dave you the man also

stecz20 01-14-2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by bojoe2
ok Dave you the man also

do i make you feel all warm inside as well??? :D

bojoe2 01-14-2006 09:40 PM

oh yes most definetlt

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-14-2006 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You guys are killing me..... :D :D :D

You guys actually think I dislike the F------n boats??? :confused :eek:

I may not always agree on some things, that much is true.

Certainly I don't like how they went about getting the World Title in Super Vee Unlimited and a few other things that is being done in racing by them. But that is just my opinion.

Also, until it was brought up on this Forum, look how many people believed it was them that created the first stepped hull... :eek: There is a whole other thread about the truth to that.

Many also had me convinced that they would never copy someone else's design or ideas.

I give them a lot of credit for the amount of time spent in there R&D department.

I am one of many that probably thought they were also the ones that developed and designed the beak on a boat.

Well, I came across this photo on OSO that dates back to 1968 with the name Bill Cooper attached to it... (See below)

Could he be the first to have had a beak on a vee-hull??? :eek:

Who knows?

But to set the record straight, I don't hate their boats nor the people who own them.

All I ever really said was that, "You get what you pay for!" Many that own them may be happy with them.

Hell, I have been eyeing up Tropolli's personal boat since I saw it. But he never seemed to be reluctant to let it go, so I bought a Checkmate. I am quite happy with it. I don't get all bent out of shape and throw a hissy fit everytime someone makes a negative comment about the company Checkmate, but a few of the loyal F------n owners seem to take it personal if something is brought up about their boats.

I try to base my statements here on pure facts if I have an issue with something.

If I find I was in error, I will come out and admit it after learning of something different.

Anyway, we use this board to come and entertain each other, blow off some steam once in a while... :D

My posts are my opinions, and you should take them as just that.

If you are a person that finds that you disagree with me 99.9% of the time, and do not want to end up in an argument , do us both a favor and put me on your "Ignore List".

So far this New Year has been great!

Hopefully it will stay that way... :drink:

P.S.

I really do not need my own forum. Thanks anyway Stecz! :D

stecz20 01-14-2006 10:47 PM

I really do not need my own forum. Thanks anyway Stecz!

yes you do.. you are my new king.. jc is out... :evilb: :evilb:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-14-2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
yes you do.. you are my new king.. jc is out... :evilb: :evilb:

JC is out??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn!!! I must have missed something!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

stecz20 01-14-2006 10:58 PM

i still love him, hes just not my hero anymore... its you tim... you had me at the beak boats suck.... :evilb: :evilb:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 01-14-2006 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine

I really do not need my own forum. Thanks anyway Stecz! :D

Having my own thread is plenty enough for me.... :D :D

Inside SBI

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-14-2006 11:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Leave it to STARKEY to always STIR THE POT!!!!!!!!