Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sharkey should get his own forum... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120376-sharkey-should-get-his-own-forum.html)

stecz20 01-13-2006 10:29 PM

Sharkey should get his own forum...

He is a very naughty boy, and should be able to be naughty in his own Sharkey forum..... :evilb: :evilb:

i can see it now... tim and all the beak boaters going at it night and day.....

Sharky vs. Reggie round 100..... :evilb: :evilb:

go get em tim, you're the man....

well call it Sharkey's Place..... Do not enter if you own a beak boat.... :D :D

Chillenout 01-13-2006 10:34 PM

Re: Sharkey should get his own forum...

Originally Posted by stecz20
He is a very naughty boy, and should be able to be naughty in his own Sharkey forum..... :evilb: :evilb:

i can see it now... tim and all the beak boaters going at it night and day.....

Sharky vs. Reggie round 100..... :evilb: :evilb:

go get em tim, you're the man....

well call it Sharkey's Place..... Do not eneter if you own a beak boat.... :D :D

Sharkey makes you look like a nun....................

stecz20 01-13-2006 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Chillenout
Sharkey makes you look like a nun....................

he does... hes very naughty.. i have a lot of respect for tim, hes a great guy that would do anything for ya, and has a clue about whats going on.... one of tims threads or posts are always great reading... :drink: :drink: unless you own a beak boat.... :evilb: :evilb:

Chillenout 01-13-2006 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
he does... hes very naughty.. i have a lot of respect for tim, hes a great guy that would do anything for ya, and has a clue about whats going on.... one of tims threads or posts are always great reading... :drink: :drink: unless you own a beak boat.... :evilb: :evilb:

I wonder if he likes the New York Yankees................They have more championships than Fountain..............

US1 Fountain 01-13-2006 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chillenout
I wonder if he likes the New York Yankees................They have more championships than Fountain..............

Word of wisdom:
To be accepted here on OSO, you have to have my respect. Your off to a bad start. :evilb: :D

Chillenout 01-14-2006 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Word of wisdom:
To be accepted here on OSO, you have to have my respect. Your off to a bad start. :evilb: :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evilb: :drink:

Byrdman 01-14-2006 12:48 AM

You need your own forum Stecz.The scumbag forum

stecz20 01-14-2006 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
You need your own forum Stecz.The scumbag forum

i already to have my own forum, i share it with the rest of the scumbags... like you jc...

tomtbone1993 01-14-2006 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Word of wisdom:

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

bojoe2 01-14-2006 09:26 PM

hey Tim tells it how it is and he always does his reserch before he opens his mouth. maybe some others should be like him :D