Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dredge barge for ratman (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120387-dredge-barge-ratman.html)

NJgr8ful 01-14-2006 03:06 AM

Dredge barge for ratman

Click for good deal on a dredge barge Wouldn't want you to have use those new 1000HP Blower motors to clear the channel this year :evilb: :D :D :drink: ((Wish I could buy your 577n/as :( ))

ratman 01-14-2006 04:16 AM

Re: Dredge barge for ratman

i wish dude, im using a smaller unit and drunken bastage day laborers

NJgr8ful 01-14-2006 04:47 AM

I could cruise it down from NY to your area for ya at those same drukin bastages day rates :D :p Just happened to run across it while 'shopping' and thought of your adventure last year ... did it fll in again already?

ratman 01-14-2006 09:10 AM

im almost done with the canal deal, but i melted down my 150hp eggbeater. the bearings should be here today and it should sputtering by this evening and back at work in the canal in the am :D

Donzilla 01-14-2006 10:24 AM

The Barge is cheap compared to what it will cost to dump the renderings! :eek:

ratman 01-14-2006 10:52 AM

The Barge is cheap compared to what it will cost to dump the renderings!
im putting back where it came from no charge :evilb: badges we don't need no stinkin badges...fortunately i live in an area where whislte blowers get thier azzes kicked :drink:

Dangerous Dave 01-14-2006 11:31 AM

Ratman,
Are you doing the channel between Harbor Island and the shipyard?

ratman 01-14-2006 12:11 PM

no

ChiToWn TapouT 01-14-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
fortunately i live in an area where whislte blowers get thier azzes kicked :drink:

Neighborhood bully :D

NJgr8ful 01-14-2006 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Donzilla
The Barge is cheap compared to what it will cost to dump the renderings! :eek:

Donzilla, Yup that is in fact the issue we have here in NJ with the DEP :mad: (I see your home port is LBI ;) ) They say/allow you to dredge, but they will not allow you to put, what they call, the 'spoils' anywhere :confused: We have my lagoon filling in and narrowing in one area, to the point it's a safety issue while passing, but local home owners are in a red tape battle with politicians and DEP over where to dump the fill. Now mind you, there are 10's, maybe hundreds, of sites that would love this free fill, but DEP is making it difficult.

Couple seasons more of this and the property values will start drop (no access), tax dollar revenues (from homeowners selling) will drop, quality of the community (maybe??? after I leave, maybe not?! :D ) will drop, etc etc. Never mind someone getting killed due to a collision or insurance rates taking another hit due to an uneccessary accident(s). And it's all a matter of $$$$, as always .. :rolleyes:

So I'm behind you ratman (in a matter of speaking) ... F'em! and dredge away! Keep those prop values up and hurt the whistle blowers! Gee ... Sounds like another New Jersey motto on the horizon! LOL (("Come and See for Yourself" ... my arse ... See this!)) :drink: :D :eek: :evilb:

Soapbox returned .....