Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   IMCO 2" shorties group purchase? Anyone interested? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120414-imco-2-shorties-group-purchase-anyone-interested.html)

AIR TIME 01-18-2006 08:18 PM

Re: IMCO 2" shorties group purchase? Anyone interested?

shipping $25 BUCKS TO ANYWHERE THATS GOOD,THE BOX IS HUGE!! BUT I BOUGHT ONE UNIT! AND IF 1799 PLUS 25 BIG ONES SHIPPING FOR ONE UNIT THAT BEATS WHAT I PAID FOR BY 35 BUCKS :rolleyes: I GIVE UP ON THIS. IF YOU HAD SAY 25 UNITS I AM SURE FRED OR TPM OR CP WOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT WHAT I PAID OR THE 1799 PRICE BY SOMETHING. AND YES I DID CALL OTHER PLACES AND FRED WON :D GOOD LUCK I AM DONE WITH THIS ,YOU STILL DON'T EVEN HAVE A HEAD COUNT YET AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WON'T HAVE ONE EVER :eek: I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT WHILE YOUR WORKING I AM SITTING AROUND WAITING TO GO GET MY KNEE REPLACED :eek: SO I THOUGHT I COULD HELPOUT! GUESS NOT AND ITS THE 88 TO EARLY 89 DRIVE THAT WON'T WORK ONCE AGAIN, GOOD LUCK GOD SPEED PARTY ARTIE :drink: PS YES I AM YELLING I AM IN F&CKING PAIN :rolleyes:

Tinkerer 01-18-2006 08:24 PM

BGIII -- if you want to try one before yo buy you are welcome to try one of mine as long as I get to go along for the ride.

Tinkerer 01-18-2006 08:27 PM

Quiet storm -
The reason I asked where you live is for the same reason as above.
If you were close to GR I would let you try them.
But it sounds like you are way too fr away and I really don't want to make a whole day thing of testing.

BGIII 01-18-2006 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tinkerer
BGIII -- if you want to try one before yo buy you are welcome to try one of mine as long as I get to go along for the ride.

hell, you can drive with an offer that good!

Ms PatriYacht 01-18-2006 09:11 PM

Quiet storm -
But it sounds like you are way too fr away and I really don't want to make a whole day thing of testing.

Quite Storm lives in the Chicago area, and is one of those Chicago Powerboat Club Guys :D

Harper220 01-18-2006 09:37 PM

Klaw, empty some of your pm's, I can't send.

Quiet Storm 01-18-2006 11:12 PM

Quiet storm -

Thanks, I appreciate the offer. GR is too far away. I'll only drive that far for a party. :drink:

klaw 01-19-2006 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Harper220
Klaw, empty some of your pm's, I can't send.

its empty now yourss is also full

Bryan Rose 01-19-2006 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Harper220
Those of you who are still serious about buying, please PM me, as I have found the very best price thus far. I will simply let you know with who and then you can contact them on your own and then we can forget the whole group purchase BS.

If the BS continues, I will just pull the thread. This is ridiculous... :(

Clean out your PM inbox........Or PM me with the details, I tried to but your box is full.

Bryan

Bryan Rose 01-19-2006 04:02 PM

So whats the deal .....Where and who has the best deal?