Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   First Annual LEHRA Cleveland OSO party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120485-first-annual-lehra-cleveland-oso-party.html)

pullmytrigger 01-15-2006 09:54 AM

Re: First Annual LEHRA Cleveland OSO party

RG.....if the people in the pics are OSO members post their screen names :)

Racegirl3 01-15-2006 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by pull my trigger
RG.....if the people in the pics are OSO members post their screen names :)

K - Ill edit .. :D

SSComp 01-15-2006 10:15 AM

Wendy and I had a great time....Still can't belive Shagnasty showed within a few hours of his boy's birth. Losts of familiar faces from Kelly's. Bit hung over today.

Racegirl3 01-15-2006 10:20 AM

Hey Bob, that was great of you to donate that whole set of guages. I know Mr. Kramer appreciated winning them.

Everyone did a good job answering the trivia questions ... cant believe nobody got the who shot Don Aranow question right (and no it wasnt Ben Kramer) I had to throw a trick question in there ... cant make them all easy :D

birdog 01-15-2006 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Glad these two finally met :eek: :D :drink: (Scott and Hyperbaja)

I bet that was interesting ! :D

Racegirl3 01-15-2006 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by birdog
I bet that was interesting ! :D

They did that just for your entertainment :D Bomar pole dancing was pretty interesting too :eek: :drink:

bobonthis 01-15-2006 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
mkramer aka the silver fox
Hey rastaboatin (somewhere in the background) ... thought you were gonna say hi :D
Bender (at the bar), Donzichick (checkin her wrist) .. and others :D

I did :D We were like the second group there at 6:05 we had 7 people with us. There was only about 4 people in the bar then. Don't tell me you were drunk already :eek: :drink: , I came up and introduced myself and I think right after that you saw hyper and were chatting with him.

Racegirl3 01-15-2006 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I did :D I came up and introduced myself

I didnt hear you or I would have hugged you too! I actually didnt figure out who you were until I got home and started lookin at pics and then I remembered who you said you were going with. Sorry! Next time smack me :D

Racegirl3 01-15-2006 12:46 PM

Hyper asked me to post this for him -

Birdog, It was nice meeting Scott, Bomar didn't recognize him without the mullet.

Dreamer, nice place, I'm in for next year.

Now it is about time I go and buy the new membership.

Tommy

Underdog88 01-15-2006 05:04 PM

What a great time we had!
Wonderful the meet so many cool people. Good to see the East Siders again. Looking at those pics, I see so many we didn't get to meet yet. Can't wait till spring.

Dreamer Ted... great place(s) we enjoyed both. Beer batter shrimp get 2 thumbs up. They are HUGE!

Thanks to the party planners for their hard work too!

Only bummer was this morning, going to the car in the parking garage to find it had been broken into and sterio stolen :( My daughter is gonna be pizzed at me.... we drove HER car!