Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   First Annual LEHRA Cleveland OSO party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120485-first-annual-lehra-cleveland-oso-party.html)

SSComp 01-15-2006 05:07 PM

Re: First Annual LEHRA Cleveland OSO party

Originally Posted by Underdog88
What a great time we had!
Wonderful the meet so many cool people. Good to see the East Siders again. Looking at those pics, I see so many we didn't get to meet yet. Can't wait till spring.

Dreamer Ted... great place(s) we enjoyed both. Beer batter shrimp get 2 thumbs up. They are HUGE!

Thanks to the party planners for their hard work too!

Only bummer was this morning, going to the car in the parking garage to find it had been broken into and sterio stolen :( My daughter is gonna be pizzed at me.... we drove HER car!

Sorry to hear about the car. Had a great time talking to you!

SSComp 01-15-2006 05:08 PM

BTW thanks Dreamer Ted! Hope us old folk didn't scare away too many of your young trendy patrons!

bobonthis 01-15-2006 05:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
When I was in Cleveland before the show I stopped at Gellner Engeneering and got a tour of the shop and was very impressed. I met Dean Gellner (mrhorsepower1)and his lovely girlfriend and they are a class act all the way. If anyone is considering serious hp or any motor work he is one guy to consider. One day when I am back in action I know who will be building my motors. I put my Gellner Engineering stickers on my truck today :D

SKRAMER 01-15-2006 07:29 PM

Sonya and I had a great time. Won some great stuff. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

SKRAMER 01-16-2006 10:37 AM

Here's the only picture I got from that night. Racegirl trying to steal someones engine. :D :D

Racegirl3 01-16-2006 11:06 AM

LOL - I had fun changin my intake gaskets last year :p If I was gonna steal a motor, Id steal a bigger engine :drink:

dreamer 01-16-2006 06:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
sorry for the delayed response yesterday was my brotherin laws 40th surprise party :drink:

well it was a great turn out and lots of fun.... definitely gonna do it again next year(and maybe one this summer)

thanks to the sponsors and congrats to steve-o

ok now some pics

dreamer 01-16-2006 06:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more

pullmytrigger 01-16-2006 09:30 PM

OMG!!!.......Hyperbaja......where has he been hiding???

BajaIceBreaker 01-17-2006 07:27 AM

All those pictures, and not one with me in it :D

I avoided them again... still in stealth mode.