Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Made a offer! (Values) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120560-made-offer-values.html)

onesickpantera 01-16-2006 06:54 PM

Re: Made a offer! (Values)

A boat is worth what you are willing to pay.

CAP071 01-16-2006 07:45 PM

So what's cookin with your offers?

Steve_H 01-16-2006 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by noboat
A boat is worth what you are willing to pay.

so true!

just ran mine on nada. im almost 17k under "low" retail and i still have it. :rolleyes: i was hoping i could sell it cheap now and find something else before spring. ill keep it rather then drop the the bargain price i have on it now. im sure lack of resonable insurance isnt helping potential buyers either :(

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-8367.html

Low Retail Average Retail
Base Price

$66,250 $79,800
Reported Engine Range: 301 - 350 HP (5.7L - 8.1L )
Total adjustment for your engine(s) - Add: $2,960
Options

Power Boat: CANVAS
Cockpit Cover: $290 $345
Power Boat: ENTERTAINMENT
Stereo - am/fm CD player w/4 speakers: $285 $340
Power Boat: MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Batteries - Dual w/Switch: $140 $170
Cavitation Plates / Adjustable: $535 $635
External Steering - Twin Hydraulic: $2,000 $2,380
Fire Ext. 100 - 200 cu. ft.: $200 $240
Fuel Injection: $590 $705
Outbd. Hydraulic Steering: $455 $540
Outbd. Power Tilt/Trim (101-300 HP): $370 $440
Propeller / Stainless Steel (3-Blade): $265 $315
Transom Bracket Twin Engine: $1,190 $1,415
Trim Indicator: $110 $130

TOTAL PRICE $75,640 $90,415

Tazz 01-16-2006 08:01 PM

The NADA book should be kept in the bathroom, you can rip out pages to wipe your azz with, thats all it's good for.

Outdrive1 01-16-2006 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by beachbob
I think low retail is good place to buy for perfect boat too but seems everyone is asking 10% more then average retail..this is huge amount of money 30k in most cases. So gonna take some searching. PS Made my 2nd offer waiting for reply :evilb:

Beach, is it this boat you are making an offer on?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-8416.html

If it is, the boat is a smokin deal. It's less than 8 months old, had 20 hours on it and the guy has put and easy 15k extra in upgrades in it. They cost 110 plus tax title and lic. with the 525.
He added new guages, billet controls, full hydraulic helm and steering, emi boxes with optimas, billet seat bases, billet trim tank, two hatch rams, it has a full cover, xr drive, 2 huge Fosgate power amps, Diamond Audio hex series seperates, Alpine type x subs, and Alpine deck and its installed and done correctly. The boat itself is immaculate and you wont find any flaws anywhere in it. I know the guy personally and he's the most anal SOB you've ever met.

The boat show is in the beginning of Feb., he's got the front page of the boat trader that week and he paid to be on the flyer they hand out at their booth. The manufacturer will be there selling his new boats without all the upgrades for 110k (plus tax title and lic.) that weekend so he's pretty confindent he'll get some serious offers. I wouldn't expect him to budge too much unless he doesn't get any action at the show.

beachbob 01-16-2006 08:23 PM

Actually I was looking at the one loui has with the skulls in showroom.(IT IS BAD ASS seats all have skulls too) But he doesnt want to come down to what i want to pay. Plus with a 525 it will only go mid 75 seems a little slow..Sunsation dominator should break 80 with twin ho's .. i like the open bow if i can get it. Need to find one a couple years old though to be where i want to price wise...

Outdrive1 01-16-2006 08:29 PM

They're big boats for single motor application. His 34 is way cool but not priced anywhere close to what you're talking about. Louie is a tough salesman, he will deal with cash offers though, and I mean seriously deal. ;)

beachbob 01-16-2006 08:34 PM

Ya the Red one he has Looks sswweeeettttt.. :D Just not sure I want to go that high but its a hell of a boat for the money. Best new boat I,ve seen for the money. considering it... :rolleyes: (the new sunsation ss open is bad ass too)<<even more CASH

Catagory5 01-16-2006 09:31 PM

I'd like to see what all the people talking about under low book will be asking for THIER boats when they go up for sale? Saw it ALL day long when I was in that end of the business and it still makes me laugh.

Originally Posted by Tazz
The NADA book should be kept in the bathroom, you can rip out pages to wipe your azz with, thats all it's good for.

Soo very true.

Just remember that boat you buy 10 under book should be worth only 20 under book when you go to sell it. But I bet that's not what you'll be asking for it in a few years.

beachbob 01-16-2006 09:41 PM

Sold my last 2 boats for just BELOW low retail and i sold them both within 30 days. (not performance boats either..performance I would think are even tuffer to sell) I bought them right so when i wanted out didn't have a problem..