Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
Default The BLINGMASTER TOUR on the St. John's March 24, 25 & 26

BLING-A-LING-A-LING-A-LING!!!!!!!
GET READY TO SLING YO BLING!!!!!!!!

You heard it right....It's the
BLINGMASTER TOUR
on the St. John's River
MARCH 24, 25 & 26.

You big blocks are welcome to come join us stinky smokey outboards for a great day on the river and in the Glen. We don't bite and we're not too good for anyone. See, we really can get along!!!

We’ll be staying at the Riverfront Inn / Palatka which is currently undergoing a complete renovation. There is a discounted room rate of $70 per night. YOU MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE WITH THE SCREAM & FLY GROUP TO GET THE DISCOUNT!!!! Reservations must be made by March 10th.

Sharpen your blades and BLING-OUT your ride for one of the best gatherings of the year. This won't be your average sit at the beach kinda gathering....it's a kick off to spring, SUPER-BLING TOUR!!!

On Saturday,we'll leave Palatka around 10:30am and head south to Lake George and "The Glen". We'll plan on hitting Gators for a late lunch and drinks on our way back. Gators is only about a mile from the landing in Palatka so we can ease back around sunset.....It's about an 80 mile round trip....unless you want to do a little racing on Lake George!! It's an awesome ride with some great water to stretch your throttle, so get off your wallet and come on!

Sunday, will be a ride up the river to the Crab Shack. It's about 20 miles each way.

We'll party at the Hotel Friday and Saturday night as they have a full restaurant with great food and a seperate huge bar, outdoor party deck and a marina with wet slips. Boat launch is across the street. There's is no fee to keep your boat in the water at the Hotel.

For reservations call:
Riverfront Inn / Palatka 386-328-3481
201 N. First Street
Palatka, FL 32177
Old 01-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Registered

Default Re: The BLINGMASTER TOUR on the St. John's March 24, 25 & 26

Anyone....anyone.....BUELLER......

IS IT THE OUTBOARD THING????

IS IT THE OFFSHORE THING???? DO YALL ONLY RUN OFFSHORE???

This is gonna be a pretty cool get together. All types of people, all types of boats, just out to have a good time. We don't all have to have the same type of boat to hit the water you know.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a fun weekend and not too big an investment to kick off the spring season! I think i can round up a few and join yall for some fun on the river...the st.johns is very pretty south of palatka. the river narrows up and the population is sparse. the last time we were there, we stayed at the sportsmans club just south of there which was actually just a fishcamp but the area was nice and secluded! count me in!!
Old 01-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Registered

Hey bullet proof,where do you hang out around savanah?
My friend says there is a waterfront restaurant on one of the islands(not really sure what island) Im from hilton head.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Registered

im in, still not sure if im gonna bring ocean express or the stv
i was hoping for some more big blocks to play with!
maybe when it gets closer some more will join in
this is gong to be blast whatever boat you got!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Registered

Im shure I can round up something to bring!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Registered

Tha't what I'm talkin about!!! I don't care if you got a 42 Fountain or 19 STV...we all hit the water and have the same goal. Nortec, MTI...Outerlimits, Fountain...whatever!!! I'll tell you this, it ain't about what your driving, it's about getting on the water with a lot of folks that just plain out enjoy it, have a good run, meet some people, check out the different rigs (which is one of the best things about it) and if we can ever get this group together, It will sure be different and a hell of a lot of fun.

I know we look like we're from Mars with all that smoke coming from the back and those black things stuck to the transom, but we throw a pretty damn good party!!

I'll even let you make 2 stroke jabs for the day.
Attached Thumbnails The BLINGMASTER TOUR on the St. John's March 24, 25 & 26-1st-runweb.jpg  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Registered

HeyPlumber, I am on wilmington island which is the last island before you hit the beach. There are several restaraunts here but not really any that you can dock at. there are a few out at the beach and i think they are about to open another soon. i take it your a plumber. I am in the home electronics business and do alot of theater work over in bluffton and hilton head!

Lee, see, there ya have it, looks like some big blocks will be there to show you boys what its all about. You guys have to cook us breakfast though since ya have the eggbeaters! LOL Is that what those numbers on the eggbeaters signify.....how many eggs you can stir at once b4 you overtorque?? Oops, did i say torque....sorry that would have to be the IO guys
Old 01-11-2006, 05:14 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Im In 39 NORTECH V with 1000 eickerts...james
Old 01-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Registered

I know you've heard this before but that is one run I think I could make. The soon to be ex is off in North Carolina.....

I'm sure you can count Cuda and probably Johno in....

Quick Reply: The BLINGMASTER TOUR on the St. John's March 24, 25 & 26

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.