Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120617-xtreme-exhibit-fastest-piston-engine-open-canopy-pleasure-cat-out-there.html)

Byrdman 01-19-2006 04:16 PM

Re: Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there?

well....it has not been around so obviously it does not count........has anybody ever seen sorcerer lately......I heard the motors were total bs and nothing but problems....??????...I always wondered that..

ratman 01-19-2006 04:52 PM

I heard the motors were total bs and nothing but problems
has anyone see it do more than idle? ever?

Byrdman 01-19-2006 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
now that doesn't answer my question now does it? :drink:

I am doing and calling all the shots on my own set up SEAN !!!! ....yes...i know you might find it hard to believe....: :cool: ...You just have your boat ready for loto so somebody can collect there money :drink:

ratman 01-19-2006 08:54 PM

you go brydman, dont take no back sassing from sean :D

Sean H 01-19-2006 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I am doing and calling all the shots on my own set up SEAN !!!! ....yes...i know you might find it hard to believe....: :cool: ...You just have your boat ready for loto so somebody can collect there money :drink:

do you even know which way the rudder goes? :drink:

cuda 01-19-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
has anyone see it do more than idle? ever?

I saw it run at the Sarasota PRA run a few years back. I think they had trouble that day. I do know they were no where near the front when they came into the lunch stop.

Jassman 01-20-2006 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
I saw it run at the Sarasota PRA run a few years back. I think they had trouble that day. I do know they were no where near the front when they came into the lunch stop.

and I thought a poker run wasn't a race :rolleyes: :D

salesmanship 01-20-2006 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Caincando1
Sorry, the Sorceror is a piston driven, open cockpit, pleasure cat., and it's fast.

The motors!

www.racecrafters.biz

Don't be sorry, the reason I ??? is how fast?
It ran 134 in the '04 Shootout. I've been on numerous Poker runs with him and have never seen it run "real fast". I know part of the reason is that Mom and Dad are on board. Maybe somebody can fill us in.

ratman 01-20-2006 08:59 AM

if guess its more of a show dog than a greyhound :chick:

Caincando1 01-20-2006 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Don't be sorry, the reason I ??? is how fast?
It ran 134 in the '04 Shootout. I've been on numerous Poker runs with him and have never seen it run "real fast". I know part of the reason is that Mom and Dad are on board. Maybe somebody can fill us in.

A couple of magazine articles from year ago claimed that it would go near 200, but never actually did it. There website used to claim 200 also. But we all know if it ain't official it's just talk. :D

I read an article a few years ago that they ran 160 with the writer in the boat. They sait they where only at 80% throttle.