Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120633-check-out-my-new-boat-who-wants-tow-miami-boat-show-me-its-nj.html)

ratman 01-16-2006 09:33 PM

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

i just got a new toy :D its a sweet 1980 hammond challenger with a 410hp 406 sbc and a bravo. runs low 80's im syked to get this baby home. need a little help getting it to fla. i'll glady pay you fuel cost to fl and meet you anywhere in the state. whos going to the miami boat show and can tow a light weight 21 footer down for me? let me know if anyone can help an oso brother out. thx in advance, ratman

here she is

CAP071 01-16-2006 09:35 PM

Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Congrats :drink:

lucky strike 01-16-2006 10:12 PM

Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Cool boat !

LS

Audiofn 01-16-2006 10:13 PM

You may want to try Biggus on the board. Unfortunatly he just drove down there. I am sure he will be heading down again for the show. If not he may know some one that can help ya out.

Jon

DannyD 01-16-2006 11:37 PM

Ratman - I am driving to Miami because we are an exhibitor at the show. Not so sure if I am towing anohter boat yet but should know the 2nd week of Feb just before the show. I am right outside of Phila in Norristown PA so if you don't find anyone before then, give me a ring and we'll see if I can help.

Hauling Trash 01-17-2006 12:32 AM

I`m going down from nj in 2 weeks. Got to pick up my new boat.

Give me a call

Mike
732-267-4080

ratman 01-17-2006 05:59 AM

Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

thx guys will call you in the am mike, thx ratman

ratman 01-17-2006 06:00 AM

Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

Cool boat !
not as cool as your new sled ls, that boats awsome with a cool history!

DannyD 01-17-2006 07:22 AM

There ya go Mike. I forgot about your boat that ya gotta pick up. Figured you ran for it already....
Ratman - your in great shape with Hauling Trash - Mike. He pulls the Rio Roses race boat everywhere. Good and safe driver. I had the pleasure of traveling with him on a 12 hr trip to Chicago with him.

Smarty 01-17-2006 09:35 AM

That boat runs strong, we raced it a couple time in when my father had his Magnum. That is an 82 mph boat like the ad reads, right on the money. Great boat, that boat will definitely surprise people when you roll up along side of them. Congrats.

Stephen