Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cashbar and buyafountain... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120778-cashbar-buyafountain.html)

thedonz 01-19-2006 07:52 PM

Re: cashbar and buyafountain...

dreamer have you spoken with cashbar

jr mike

DollaBill 01-19-2006 08:44 PM

update......

This thread took off without me being near a 'puter. My son just flew in and will be here until Monday. Therefore, I am wearing my halo instead of my scrolling, flashing belt this weekend. Sorry I can't join the fun. I'll be there in spirit though.

We will be at Shooters on Sunday! Ya know, gotta break the kid in early :)

R Addiction 01-19-2006 08:53 PM

Could you guys just use cell phones to make your plans for tearin' up FLA. towns.....That way I don't have to sit here on the computer freezin' my azz off and read about you guys partying in the warmth of FLA. :rolleyes: :D

Hey Bill, let the little guy wear the belt :eek: :D

lucky strike 01-19-2006 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com

We will be at Shooters on Sunday! Ya know, gotta break the kid in early :)

Ya he'll probably wind up like LS 3 if he goes there :eek:

LS

thedonz 01-20-2006 03:14 AM

well i just got home from automatic slims :evilb: :rolleyes: what a night Bill u missed it you had to seee randy (wild) talking to all the girls and getting shots along with his buddy. bill all i can say is it was a repat from last weekend at spirts, well not that bad but close enough hey cashbar post the pics haha. and wild i hope you can find your car in the am. and by the way dreamer he's putzzzzz :bunny:. see yall sunday

p.s = wild she fuken hates you!!!!!

jr mike

DollaBill 01-20-2006 06:44 AM

hahahahaha. Glad you guys had a good time.

Wild 01-20-2006 08:06 AM

that was fun, i woke up at 7 (got in at 4) did not know what hotel we were at, but i found a note in my wallet that said the h2 was in the parking lot across from automatic slims, the cab driver left the hotel, took me to the truck, then i did not have the ticket to get out, or know what hotel to drive back to or how to get there. Thanks Donz Jr. Cant wait to see what is in store for Friday considering we got in at 8pm on Thursday, heading to phils later, See ya there dreamer.

Wild

Wild 01-20-2006 08:14 AM

Donz, you did show me your tattoo, glad it was on you back on not the front :D :D :D

Wild

thedonz 01-20-2006 09:10 AM

yup just woke up 2 got in at 4;15 am . :evilb: glad you got your truck and chit ummm wonder who left that note for you in your wallet :rolleyes: tonight's fri i'll figure out something. bill you coming out tonight or are you
mr. nanny again tonight. see yall later

ps= i showed you my tattoo ?

jr mike

DollaBill 01-20-2006 09:14 AM

Sunday will be my only semi-social day boys. Gotta be daddy first, ya know? Besides, tell everyone next week will be the mother of all parties (if it's possible after the past 3 weeks events :).