Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Renegade 29 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120816-renegade-29-a.html)

bfay007 01-21-2006 08:07 PM

Re: Renegade 29

Originally Posted by tinydancer
Bob:

I have owned a 30 Concept for just over a year and have put about 125 hours on it. The boat is great and Luis and his crew are great to work with. We use it in South Florida just for running around and diving during the summer. I have twin 250 Verados and cruise around 45mph and wot around 68. This is a great boat!!!!

Thanks - Concept is on my short list to check out. A dealer is within driving distance, so hopefully I can check them out in the coming weeks...But the renegade 29 does have alot of my attention thus far...

Bob

LongShot 01-21-2006 09:12 PM

Nice set up and Johno loves his 29 Renegade! Cool Boat!

bfay007 01-23-2006 12:25 PM

Hi Mike -
Thanks for the info. The console size is important, I'd like for my girl to be able to drive it (sometimes)...she's 5'4". Also a porta-pot is non-negotiable for her and her daughter...I hope this doesn't narrow the field too much...

Bob

Stormrider 01-23-2006 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Porta Poty on all these boats is no problem. You really need to get on each of these style boats. I HIGHLY suggest a trip to the Miami boat show this February.

Renegade wont be at the miami show.
But they dont seem like a far drive from it either.

bfay007 01-23-2006 08:16 PM

Mike and Stormrider -
Both are good suggestions. I was planning on checking out the renegade shop anyway...with the show, I could kill several birds with one stone...
Thanks!
Bob

bfay007 01-24-2006 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Bob, you really should if you are seriously looking to buy something soon. concept has a great booth and Ocean Hawk usually has a booth right by Concept plus Fountain is inside so you can see the 31 and many many other CC are there too like Donzi and so forth.
Have fun!
Mike

Hi Mike -
You're right on - seeing if I can schedule something now. Pesky work always interferes...

Bob

jusmakinit 02-23-2006 12:16 PM

Bob,

I am in Edgewater. If you want to look at a Oceanhawk up close, let me know. I was in your same situation last year and upgraded to the Oceanhawk for exactly the same reasons. It is a great boat on the bay and more are heading up here each year. E-mail me and I can provide all the info you need.

Rob

chuckbeecher 02-23-2006 02:02 PM

If the need is there for a bigger boat Concept told us at the show they were bringing a 38 and 42 out and that they were going to start putting steps in their hulls starting with the 36(33)!
Kool Kool Wow Kool!!