Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jobs in SW Florida? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/12086-jobs-sw-florida.html)

Cain Crew 02-02-2002 12:09 PM

I own/built a marina. I'm the wrench,carpenter,elecritian,acct.,etc.etc. I can to most anything....might not be the best at any of them...but always manage to get the job done. get'em all out, keep'em running, winerize them and put them away. Try to keep the race boat running in my free time.....

Offshore Addiction 02-04-2002 09:42 AM

Todd- Al here with the F1-52 Purple Warlock- business opportunity possible- call me at (813) 247-3047.

jokerswild 02-04-2002 09:51 AM

Hey BodyShot- I happened to stumble into Jimmy's last week while down there, food is pretty good and the beer is cold! Nice little hang-out. :D

BODYSHOT1 02-04-2002 10:30 AM

joker..glad to hear it!

:D

AGGRAVATION28 02-04-2002 10:45 PM

Come on down....I just moved to Ft Myers 4 weeks ago and love it here.
Theres a lot of construction going on, indicating growth. I already had a job but from what I've seen, there are plenty aailable. I'm presently boatless and its killin' me..all that water and so many places to explore. Like Dan said, its not that crowded and this is supposed to be the busy season..........Just another opinion.

Ted G 02-04-2002 11:04 PM

Originally posted by AGGRAVATION28:
<STRONG>Come on down....I just moved to Ft Myers 4 weeks ago and love it here.
</STRONG>

Need to change your "From" line
;)

AGGRAVATION28 02-04-2002 11:13 PM

Ted...will do as soon as I figure out how...I keep trying but the change does't take. Must be the sunshine and warm weather causing brain clouds.

Ron P 02-04-2002 11:23 PM

Any opinions on the Palm Coast area just north of Daytona?

I WANT TO MOVE TOO!!!!!!!!!

ActiveThunderTodd 02-05-2002 02:21 AM

Sounds like everybody is moving south. My mom has a condo in Cape Coral so we do some boating down around there. I would love to get there in the near future. We'll have to see how things go. I love that area. Its a great boating location.

Would need a job myself if we got down there anytime soon. Was part owner of a water treatment business till we sold it 3 1/2 yrs ago. Did sales, production mgr, shipping mgr and plant mgr when we sold it. Currently coaching college basketball. An assitant on the D3 level. Coah Highshool basketball for 7 yrs when we still owned the business.

Thats it. Love it in Florida.

Dean Ferry 02-05-2002 06:23 AM

CAT,
Didn't know you had a 100 ton Capt. license, you should move to Fl., lots of work for your skill set here.
RonP,
Palm coast is really nice area, yet to be fully developed, PLUS KE's shop is in Palm Coast, Maybe you can a job there! :D
MD