Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120873-yo-craig-can-you-ask-mrs-what-kind-canefeild-heads-her-new-motors-lol.html)

ratman 01-19-2006 11:05 PM

yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

hows it going dude? did you get your ride home yet? i need to know what model canefeilds are on your new mills. are they the 310's, 335's or the 350's? thx, ratman

Spicy 01-20-2006 07:41 AM

Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

I believe Craig is leaving soon, heading North, I spoke with him last night and he was leaving this morning some time to head to JC's.... :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 01-20-2006 08:40 AM

Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors l

ah so hes headed up to the reach around capital of the us? thx

ratman 01-23-2006 09:16 AM

Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors l

ttt

OldSchool 01-23-2006 09:22 AM

Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

Rat,
I have absolutely no idea what a Canefeild head is. :D :drink:

My wifes engines have Canfield heads on them, but she doesn't know what model they are. I'll see if I can find out for you from Jeff. He's been put on restriction because of someone else's actions. :rolleyes:

ratman 01-23-2006 09:49 AM

craig, its head in a florida cainfield. lol, thx pls let me know, i have canefield 350's on my blowermotors and the jesel rockers that i have a similar to yours but are to short for my application. thrying to figure out a fix without going to the race series. can you also ask what the installed height of your valve springs is? thx ratman

oops craig my bad i before e cept after c...or something like that, i wrote that post at 4:22 it just took hours to hit the submit button :D

Beak Boater 01-23-2006 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=OldSchool]Rat,
I have absolutely no idea what a Canefeild head is. :D :drink:

Not only are you a little confused about your heads, I dont think you know how to add up your cubic inches either. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 01-24-2006 02:53 PM

beakboater, i have cainefield 350 cnc heads, i know they also make a 310cc head and someone told me they he thought they made a 335cc model as well. i have 2 sets of jesels sportsman rokers and they are not tall enough for my heads, and i really didnt want to spend they extra cake on the pro series cuz my app really doesn't need it. jc put a set on craigs heads so im assuming they are the 310's but wanted to confirm that. if they are 350's i wanted to know what he had to do to make em work. but i may be running a taller installed height on my valve train. as for cubes my n/a's are .030 over 572's i was told that makes em 577, my blower motors are 4.625 stroke 4.500 bore i was told that makes 588ci. are these correct? no i didn't use the mathmatical equasion to come up with the #'s. ratm

yo craig did you ever find out zactly what heads are on those purdy new mills of yorn? thx ratman

OldSchool 01-24-2006 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Beak Boater

Not only are you a little confused about your heads, I dont think you know how to add up your cubic inches either. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

509's :D

...and that is my final answer!!! :evilb: :evilb:

Rat,
I just called the man and I'll post on here when he gets back to me.

OldSchool 01-24-2006 03:52 PM

Rat,
JC is going to call you.