Fastest Skaters in the West >

Fastest Skaters in the West

Notices

Fastest Skaters in the West

Old 07-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VegasHallett
I saw (from the distance a guy in TAHOE go 161 gps in a skater. Motor wasn't even on full kill... Plus he ran it for 20 miles 1 way !!!! However, one guy said he pulled back on the sticks to cruise at 150 gps...
Plus he ran it for 20 miles 1 way !!!!

WOW 20 miles .... what SKATER and whos motors are in that Bad Boy ????
Old 07-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Plus he ran it for 20 miles 1 way !!!!

WOW 20 miles .... what SKATER and whos motors are in that Bad Boy ????
Could be wrong but I believe that was Gary Smith in Predator and Larry Peto motors.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:48 AM
Registered

Smile

Yep they are Larry's engines from Tuscon. .. I talked to the mechanic from Larry's and he said they are only pushing 15 pounds of boost. Plus he's got room for more boost.

Predator had a mile lead or so I was told so they backed it down to 150 mph. Remember its close to 7000 feet in elevation. Plus he didn't hold it at 90 mph for a while and had the switch on so the methanol help the motor. Sorry just had to...

Anyways, Predator is 1 hell of a nice boat. Gary knows his new boat and drives it well. Plus, He had the best quote of the Poker run....

I follow NO one......
Old 07-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Banned

Yep they are Larry's engines from Tuscon. .. I talked to the mechanic from Larry's and he said they are only pushing 15 pounds of boost. Plus he's got room for more boost.

Predator had a mile lead or so I was told so they backed it down to 150 mph. Remember its close to 7000 feet in elevation. Plus he didn't hold it at 90 mph for a while and had the switch on so the methanol help the motor. Sorry just had to...

Anyways, Predator is 1 hell of a nice boat. Gary knows his new boat and drives it well. Plus, He had the best quote of the Poker run....

I follow NO one......

***** a mile lead or so I was told so they backed it down to 150 mph That is so COOL ,

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 140 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by LakeRacer
Could be wrong but I believe that was Gary Smith in Predator and Larry Peto motors.
great looking, sounding boat... bad azz all the way.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Registered

OOPS someone all ready said who built it

Last edited by VegasHallett; 07-30-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Banned

Motors by......

Larry's Engine & Marine

Larry Peto
Cool no one is saying that LARRY PETO @ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE in TUSCON ARIZ cant build a good /great/awesome motor ... and its great that Predatur is running awesome but sure the phuch not on 93 octane and its awesome erics is kicking ass and 200 hrs but on 100 octane but sure not the phuch 93 octane my hats off to these guys and there chit is together and there running the dog chit out of there SKATERS but apperantly this one got phuched up and were sent out the door LABELED READY FOR FUN.... So get your ducks in a row before you show up for cheerleading practice next time .... Catch you on our next trip to Havazoo or the AVN party in Vegas in Jan
Peace out
Attached Thumbnails Fastest Skaters in the West-pix-095.jpg   Fastest Skaters in the West-pix-067.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 07-30-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered

I only cheerlead the motor that is in my boat. we ran at 7000 ft , 61 mph @5000 rpm for 20 miles.. Jeff stretch at "speed o motive" built one hell of a motor.

sorry you had trouble with your engine. been there before.. If I could afford to run 400 gallons(what the boat holds) of race gas plus a methanol tank i would not be running a Hallett with a little 540.

When your in Vegas look me up when you get into town. I'll meet you at AVN if you have a ticket for me

Good luck with your New engines. I hope you get a lot of trouble free hours out of them..

Last edited by VegasHallett; 07-30-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered

Those look like very expensive paper weights !!!!!!.. We had a few of those when we ran a blown alcohol injected funny car. That sucks !!! Hell, they all say it costs a lot to go fast.

B.o.a.t.

Break. out. another. TEN THOUSAND............

Summer is not over for you yet !! plenty of HOT weather here in Vegas. Come on out !!
Old 07-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
1400 Peto's i beleive....
Curious, we met two of the gorgeous Skaters that came from out west at the dock in the Ozarks when they were launching in 2006 or 2007 but I believe both had problems and did not get to run in the shootout. Were these the Skaters that you have been discussing, Predator and so forth??? Again, we saw them launch at Bergers Marina and talked with them for quite a while during a nice little rain we got that morning. Hope to see them back this summer at the Shootout.

Quick Reply: Fastest Skaters in the West

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.