If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    06 Sunsation 32 SS,04 Seadoo supercharged, 29 bayliner
    Vegas, Myrtle beach, Atlantic City

Another Question?

I am looking at a rig with 500efi's(38 hours) . I will be running in salt water...(any coments) These do not have closed cooling ? Any warranty's out their for these engines? (I know these engines have been discontinued is reliabitly a issue?)Here's the boat Anyone know this boat or have info on the hull? I will be adding a small cabin if i purchase this boat (no V birth). Any ideas about cost?

PS Gratz Clay (sweet ride)
    Last edited by beachbob; 01-21-2006 at 08:08 AM.

Re: Another Question?

I'm in the process of buying a 29 Fountain and I made sure that my engine of choice was a 525 and not a 500. Plus that is a raceboat and I'm sure it's been beaten up by hard running in rough water. I think you're better off with something that hasn't been raced. Just my opinion. Don't worry dude, you'll find your machine. I think the 288 is a fine machine and thought about it a lot. Runs about 70 with the 496 and not too expensive.

My Boats:
    Boatless :(
    Midlothian, VA

Re: Another Question?

That is a great price for that there no cabin at all or is it just unfinished?