Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WOW! Here's a sweet project boat for somebody!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121004-wow-heres-sweet-project-boat-somebody.html)

R Addiction 01-21-2006 11:20 PM

Re: WOW! Here's a sweet project boat for somebody!!!

Originally Posted by apache21
It's cool looking boat but it will take $60,00 to get her going right

60K!!? Whats that with a single 275 Verado outboard?!! :eek: :D

Sean H 01-21-2006 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by apache21
It's cool looking boat but it will take $60,00 to get her going right

where are you going to steal engines and drives to make that thing go faster than 50 MPH that will cost 60k? :D

LostinBoston 01-22-2006 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by ECeptor
That's an odd set up to me. Why have a race/speed only 3 man stand up bolster and then have a full cabin? Either have rig that can seat at least 6 for poker runs if you are going to have a cabin. If it's so all out to only have accomidations for 3, then rip that dead weight out of the cabin!

need the cabin for post race fun, duh.

apache21 01-22-2006 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
where are you going to steal engines and drives to make that thing go faster than 50 MPH that will cost 60k? :D

I should have read closer it is missing the drives. Wishfull thinking on $60,000. I bet i can get it floating though for 60K :D

TEAMBAJA 01-22-2006 07:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
skylight...........interesting

Im not real fond of those. Looks more like a door off a laundromat washing machine!

offthefront 01-22-2006 07:27 AM

Nice Party Barge ..... :D

WesSmith 01-22-2006 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by KRAZYKATZ
smokin deal

....smokin something that's for sure....there's a reason the boat is priced this way I would think.....there are other 41's out there without power / drives to compare this to....I would be very careful !

R Addiction 01-22-2006 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H

You can get a sweet trailer for about 15-20....and tow it with a new duramax......then it will go faster than 50mph!! :D

Semper Fi 01-22-2006 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by WesSmith
....smokin something that's for sure....there's a reason the boat is priced this way I would think.....there are other 41's out there without power / drives to compare this to....I would be very careful !

I agree with you,at the other end of the spectrum, the 41' Apache "Ultimate Warrior" was for sale for well over $150K without engines and drives!! That's smokin' crack!!