Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whipple Chargers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121039-whipple-chargers.html)

36Nortech 06-12-2006 03:26 PM

Re: Whipple Chargers

-Whatever you do don't buy from TMP without first calling me. I purchased a set of their engines and they NEVER RAN!! I had to rebuild the engines after less then 15 hours and what was found during the rebuild makes me sick!!!!!

917-216-1103

BAJA WILL 06-12-2006 03:52 PM

Will :rolleyes:

Jassman 06-12-2006 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by 36Nortech
-Whatever you do don't buy from TMP without first calling me. I purchased a set of their engines and they NEVER RAN!! I had to rebuild the engines after less then 15 hours and what was found during the rebuild makes me sick!!!!!

917-216-1103

I allready know who you are and which boat is yours. I will be calling shortly. Jeff

NRG 06-12-2006 05:52 PM

Wow, I tought you were part of their organization, you were their best promoter a while back. Sorry to hear that. Good luck!

Fountain38SC 06-12-2006 06:06 PM

Dustin is an OSO member. Call him directly, no BS, no problems. Last year they had problems with their supplier Lysolm - they now produce their own product.

TeamSaris 06-12-2006 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Whats the deal, are they in business, warranty work and so on. Are they available, thanks Jeff

They broke away from lysolm. Same great product!! We have done 5 whip motors in the past 3 weeks. :eek: :D

OldSchool 06-12-2006 09:15 PM

I too am very disgusted and will no longer do business with TMP & EXTREME MOTORSPORTS. I will call you shortly.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW

Jassman 06-12-2006 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW

I call a spade a spade. Im done messin around with David Richard and Steven Edmonds. :mad: Jeff

Jassman 06-12-2006 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by NRG
Wow, I tought you were part of their organization, you were their best promoter a while back. Sorry to hear that. Good luck!

The promoting came from the TMP 1600 thread, which was started by someone on there calling me a cheer leader, no need in metioning names, Im over it. I personally never had any problems with the motors they built me. I just stated what was explained to me by Steven and David, along with the pics I took. Eddie the guy that actually built the motors was always straight up. I see now this is as good as some of the Apache threads. :D Jeff

JCPERF 06-12-2006 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

The promoting came from the TMP 1600 thread, which was started by someone on there calling me a cheer leader, no need in metioning names, Im over it. I personally never had any problems with the motors they built me. I just stated what was explained to me by Steven and David. Eddie the guy that actually built the motors was always straight up. I see now this is as good as some of the Apache threads. :D Jeff

Who called you a cheerleader? :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

It was me :evilb: :evilb: