Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   4th Annual Miami Boat Show Thursday Bash!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121159-4th-annual-miami-boat-show-thursday-bash.html)

PhantomChaos 02-17-2006 11:16 PM

Re: 4th Annual Miami Boat Show Thursday Bash!!!

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Ow!! My head!!!! Oh well, must do what Shampoo Bottle says: "Rinse and Repeat!" :drink:

I say..........SCREW YOU GUYS!!!! :D :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Have fun!!!!!!

GLH 02-18-2006 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I say..........SCREW YOU GUYS!!!! :D :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Have fun!!!!!!

You didn't go..... Shame on you! :D:D:D

bryanspeedracer 02-20-2006 11:05 AM

Um hmm. It was a good time.

Thanks Craig!

Bryan

DoTheMath 02-20-2006 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by bryanspeedracer
Um hmm. It was a good time.

Thanks Craig!

Bryan

Yes it was - thanks again Craig!!

Anarchy Powerboats 02-20-2006 11:21 AM

OK, now we need the list of the flakes so we can hear the lame ass excuses :D Public flogging time.

MarkSmith 02-20-2006 12:04 PM

Craig, It was great meeting you. I liked Thursday party better.

Mark Smith

bryanspeedracer 02-20-2006 01:35 PM

I agree with Mark with the exception of meeting Wrinkleface and his lovely wife, terrific people.
I enjoyed this year even more as I had the chance to meet several more friends. Everyone was super friendly and outgoing.

And you know what, Craig? I didn't miss the food either...;)

Bryan

mika 02-20-2006 01:54 PM

Thanks Craig :drink: Didn't get to tell you thanks at the party. Had a great time and look forward to next year! :drink:

docmanrich37 02-20-2006 02:36 PM

Craig had a great time that i can remember.Meet a few OSO members like GLH but didn't know it was him without the plunger on he's head.The fri party was cool but when they said open bar was real happy,until i got a $300 tab.o well it was worth it.

SpeedGirl 02-20-2006 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Craig had a great time that i can remember.Meet a few OSO members like GLH but didn't know it was him without the plunger on he's head.The fri party was cool but when they said open bar was real happy,until i got a $300 tab.o well it was worth it.

Must have been my water that pushed it up to $300 :eek: :eek: