Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Stereo Systems in your boats!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121183-stereo-systems-your-boats.html)

UNSANE 12-13-2006 09:18 AM

Re: Stereo Systems in your boats!!!!

You're not running a high power system, so the alt should be fine. A capacitor wouldn't hurt though. 1 Fahrad should be more than enough.

25 hors la loi 12-27-2006 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Santa give me a beautiful gift .....2 x KM 620 ...6 inches coaxial speaker :D .... need to figure wich of the 4 sony speaker i going to exchange :rolleyes:.....
Happy Holiday

25 hors la loi 01-03-2007 04:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok guy ...my head unit ( Sony CDX - 5000) have four output speaker level....and 2 RCA rear audio out .... my question is ...to feed my 4 channel amp ( PS4-800 Power Acoustic ) the input is RCA connector....
what is my best choice .....
1- Speaker to RCA adaptor LF RF LR RR
2- EQ
3- Crossover
and don't forget i have a sub ( Rockford M110S4 ) to wiring to one amp Kicker zx 400.1 mono ...i think to use the rear audio out of my head unit ...
Thank s to take time ....and hope my question is clear

Have a happy new year :evilb:

phragle 01-03-2007 06:28 PM

mines pretty simple...4 6x9 infinity kappa's (old ones) panasonic head unit, sunstream? amp (gold in color, old, no real decernable markings) and for the sub, I have an old RF 12 in a carvin stage monitor cab..cheap system, since mst is used, got it from a friend who does car adio so he set me up with good used stuff. as for the sub and box, its got push terminals, so when Im not in the boat, I pull it and throw it in my explorer..makes it harder to steal that way.....

Audiofn 01-03-2007 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi (Post 1981380)
Ok guy ...my head unit ( Sony CDX - 5000) have four output speaker level....and 2 RCA rear audio out .... my question is ...to feed my 4 channel amp ( PS4-800 Power Acoustic ) the input is RCA connector....
what is my best choice .....
1- Speaker to RCA adaptor LF RF LR RR
2- EQ
3- Crossover
and don't forget i have a sub ( Rockford M110S4 ) to wiring to one amp Kicker zx 400.1 mono ...i think to use the rear audio out of my head unit ...
Thank s to take time ....and hope my question is clear

Have a happy new year :evilb:

I would just split the rear speaker pre amp leads with a Female to dual male splitter.

25 hors la loi 01-03-2007 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 1981595)
I would just split the rear speaker pre amp leads with a Female to dual male splitter.

Cause my PS4-800 Power Acoustic is a 4 channel input ??? ...i made some search on the LOC (line output converter Scosche SLC4 ) what do you think about that product ???.....
Thank s to take time