Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Catmando's boat stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121330-catmandos-boat-stolen.html)

Indy 01-26-2006 01:09 PM

Re: Catmando's boat stolen

Originally Posted by bajabob38
I for one hate to see something like this happen to anyone and I hope he has luck in his recovery, but some how I don't think there will be many on here or anyother site feeling sorry for him, Good luck cat

You're assuming that some of us actually care what his or anybody else's political opinions are. The person I have issue with is the scum who perpetrated this act. I hope he gets his boat back and the effer who stole it gets what's coming to him.

Playn 01-26-2006 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Payton
Is there any new news? This was posted on OSO 2 or 3 weeks ago.
I hope it's recovered or the the insurance company takes good care of him.

I didn't see the thread a couple weeks ago, I just saw it yesterday. I'm not aware of any updates as I had thought it had just happened.

BajaRunner 01-26-2006 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Repo !

:eek:

CigDaze 01-26-2006 04:05 PM

Repo !

Is that so?

:eek:

sy goldberg 01-26-2006 04:33 PM

DOG has too much class to get involved in this.

BRUCE SEROFF 01-26-2006 04:38 PM

I thought DOG was a bounty hunter. Not a repo man :drink:

Audiofn 01-26-2006 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Troutly
It is my understanding the boat was paid for, and not insured. Someone can correct me if this be wrong.

My understanding as well. :( :(

I hope that he gets something back but like you said Troutly after this much time..... I am scared to know what it looks like. Anyone that remembers DamnDonzi's boat getting stolen from Lake Winni NH and it wound up about 2 miles from my house in MA a day or two later. The boat was a mess. They took a sawzall to the entire engine area and MESSED UP the boat. They stole just about every freeking wire out of it. I was amazed at the stuff that they took as to me they seem to have so little value.

Jon

FOUNTAINATLAST 01-26-2006 07:37 PM

Repo !

Could you elaborate for us please. Is this fact, fiction, or an opinion???

Boats being stolen is becoming an eppidemic lately, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, hopefully he gets it back intact...

bajabob38 01-26-2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
It is this kind of tacky crap that gives us Republicans a bad name :mad: The denial of compassion is NOT respectable. There is no need to take joy in someone else's misfortune just because they have strong political views differing from yours. This includes Steve1's post, too.

This is a cool boat belonging to a member of the OSO family (albeit the blacksheep :D ). None of our group should laugh or make fun (even on the inside) when a cool boat gets stolen.

(Although I am a little surprised they didn't bring it back when they found out it was powered by a Ford.)

WTF are you talking about :confused:

Audiofn 01-26-2006 09:39 PM

It is my understanding that Cat was waiting on a survey for insurance. He had a survey scedualed for the day after it got stolen. The entire deal smells like a rat to me.

It is bad enough that he got his boat jacked. Worse still that it was such a rare boat. He liked that I think. I would be flipping out if my Donzi got stolen. Ya insurance would give me my money but how do you find another big block 18.......