Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Catmando's boat stolen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121330-catmandos-boat-stolen.html)

US1 Fountain 01-26-2006 09:45 PM

Re: Catmando's boat stolen

A survey? He's owned this boat for a couple yrs..

Audiofn 01-26-2006 10:31 PM

Yes but to insure it they wanted a survey. I had to do that with mine as well...

Byrdman 01-26-2006 10:46 PM

The boat was not a repo...I asked....I have talked with him all the time in chat.....never once had a beef with him....nor do i care what someones political view is....like any of us have any control....besides....this is a older guy.....they are allowed to do and say as they please....i would never keep bashing a old guy!!!!

Chillenout 01-26-2006 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
The boat was not a repo...I asked....I have talked with him all the time in chat.....never once had a beef with him....nor do i care what someones political view is....like any of us have any control....besides....this is a older guy.....they are allowed to do and say as they please....i would never keep bashing a old guy!!!!

Well said...................................Best of luck Catman

Tantrum 01-27-2006 08:07 AM

To anyone that feels even a little bit of joy that something bad has happened to a fellow performance boater, a person.....your F'ed up. Your NO different than the tree hugger activist that smiles anytime he reads of an accident w/ one of our "go fast", gas guzzling, obnoxious, "cigarette boats". So what if his political views are different, so what if he pissed you off, they are only word and different opinions.
So just because I think some of you are F'ed up doesn't make me wish harm on you, your family or your possessions.
I hope he gets his boat back and I hope anyone that knows or see's anything comes forward with the information. The scumbags here are the thieves, not the victim.

Peace :chick:

BK 01-27-2006 09:23 AM

Well said Tantrum. It's not good to hate - it does harm to everyone, especially to the hater. :(

I feel for Catmando - hope he finds it soon. That boat is pretty cool and unique. The Carlson's always seem to design coolest stuff. :)

Boy, I reeeeealllly hate theives! :mad:

Let's all hope for the best. I can only imagine how bad he feels. :(

We can all pick up a little empathy by refering to Matthew:
"Judge not, that ye be not judged." 7:1
"Consider the lilies of the field...." 6:28 Avoid hypocrisy. Consider your own faults rather than criticizing others. 7:3-4

CigDaze 01-27-2006 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by BK
We can all pick up a little empathy by refering to Matthew:
"Judge not, that ye be not judged." 7:1
"Consider the lilies of the field...." 6:28 Avoid hypocrisy. Consider your own faults rather than criticizing others. 7:3-4

Cat would love that one. :D :D

birdog 01-27-2006 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Cat would love that one. :D :D

That is so Ironic ! :D :D If Cat was here he would rip BK a new one for posting scripture.

I am sorry about the boat tho...I just dont understand why he waited 2 years to look into insurance ?

Audiofn 01-27-2006 10:38 AM

He had insurance. The previous company decided that they did not want to insure it (probably cuz it is basically a cat). The new company wanted a survey done before coverage. As I said he had the survey lined up for the next day and then would have been covered....

Jon

birdog 01-27-2006 11:17 AM

I get it now Jon....Didnt know he was "between" Ins. Cos...That does suck