Notices

anyone know this boat?

Old 01-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Thanks for the 411.

The more I talk to people, and the more I dream about a 35' to 38' boat, it seems most miss the 25'ish boat they once had.
Easy to trailer, easy on gas (if there is such a thing), easy on insurance. Just fun.
This might be the smartest boating move I've ever made - I'm actually talking myself into downsizing before I even buy another boat.
Hey Bouy... How about a 94 INfinity with 454 Mag, Bravo 1. 69.3 MPH. Needs soome buffing, that's it. around $12,000 W/ Trl.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
WTF are you talking about? I wish I could reach across this monitor and slap you in the face.

Finish that 24 pantera you already have.......what happened man?

Nice boat Jump 24transport, welcome to OSO
Originally Posted by PARADOX
Hey Bouy... How about a 94 INfinity with 454 Mag, Bravo 1. 69.3 MPH. Needs soome buffing, that's it. around $12,000 W/ Trl.
Back the truck up. and look at the date.
That was two years ago.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yahoo
It looks like Parkside marina in clear lake.
YEP SURE IS BUT THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD BUILDING. tHEY HAVE MOVED.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jump_26transport
I am the owner of the boat, i bought it 2 years ago from Gulf coast bating center, with a fresh 540 roller motor which was not true,(ha) the boat was a repo from somewhere up north with a 502 and was not native to clear lake. After much need interior and mechanical work it is a nice boat now, i have replaced the main wirjing harness, outdrive, gimble bearing housing, sterring control, stringers, stereo, engine hatch deck, new vinyl seats and painted the wind screen fairing black, it is a good looking boat now.
I am currently going through the motor, i have put 10 hours on the boat since i bought it due to working alot. The motor is currently being built to custom 540 with 550 horsepower.
Funny i found this

I remember seeing that boat a couple of summers ago in the lot. I remember something fishy about the engine. guess i was right.

Good luck with it.

I boat on Clear lake alot so if you see me flag me down.
Attached Thumbnails anyone know this boat?-scarab.jpg  
Old 01-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 250 Sport

I Know All About That Boat, It Used To Be White Hull With Red Strip If You Want To Know The History I Can Tell You About It ,the Boat Was Bought In 2000 By A Guy Name Charles James And Ran It On Lake Lewisville , At That Time The Boat DID Have A 540bulldog In It And It Was A Screamer It Ran High 70's Low 80's, He Had It For Three Years Then Sold It To A Guy Name Shane Perry And He Took It To East Texas And Ran It On Lake Palastine And That's When He Changed The Color To Yellow/black And Had To Replace The Motor Because He Blew It Up He Kept It For About Two Years And It Got Repoed And Landed In Clearlake In 2005!!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Back the truck up. and look at the date.
That was two years ago.
LOL - sorry.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL - sorry.
Couldn't say too much earlier - I was in a rush at work, but I wanted to set the record straight
I'm all about getting my boat back together.

Jump - It's a nice looking boat. Sounds like you've gone through it and should have some trouble free boating.
I wound up picking up a 24 Pantera late last summer, and I'm in the process of going through the whole boat. Poke around the Pantera Owners section for some pics.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered

Default Baja 250 sport

Insanity 342 thanks for the information,I would like to know more about it. Its a small world, the yellow paint job was not stock? Thats interesting. Yes i have replaced alot on the boat, new outdrive,stiringers,fireboy halon system,wiring harness,engine deck,stereo,stringers,windscreen has been custom painted black and the boats buffed out glossy yellow. Currently having the engine 502 custom built to 540, i would like to talk to the previous owners, very interesting.
I was told the boat was a repo in clear lake, the engine in it at time of purchase was 502 (not a 540 listed by Gulf Coast boating center) was patched together with 2 J.E. pistons, heads were pitted and valve job badly needed, i ended up after 10 hours of use since purchased loosing the engine last summer, lost a main bearing at 4700 RPM, got it shutdown before i really damaged things. The boat is coming alive now and you would not recognize it, Keep it indoors and clean.

You can email me [email protected]
Old 01-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

LOL - sorry.
Yeah.. Dittto. woo hoo.

But the Infinity is still up for grabs, trade for a waverunner? 70's muscle car ?
Old 02-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Registered

Default 1989 baja 250 sport

I am curious how much it will be worth now with all that work and a new 540 with warranty.
It looks so good on the water now lot of compliments, not sure i want to sell it. Just pondering it.

Jump_26 Transportation

Quick Reply: anyone know this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.